Reviews for Finding Nemo 2
Joshua Bohl 2017 chapter 38 . 10/23
I going to love Nemo, Marlin and Dory! I love you Nemo, Marlin and Dory!
inquietanteetrangete27 chapter 12 . 11/1/2016
That's really so cute ! Honnestly, first, when I've see the number of chapters, I was scared. But I tried to read one chapter, and another, then another... It's not often that we enter in a story like that. Particulary when the characters are... a little different.
You're write very well, and I'm very glad to have discovered your story ;)
inquietanteetrangete27 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
It's strange to see Marlin and Dory as human but it's nice
NvrBndTym chapter 31 . 9/5/2016
u
no chapter 38 . 6/25/2016
Hot
purpledragon6 chapter 38 . 6/23/2016
I love all of your work ever.
AFangirlofSorts chapter 38 . 6/17/2016
Really great story. You have kept me up most of the night so that I could finish it. SOOO that means you did an absolutely fantastic job in writing this story. :)
CassylovesPercabeth chapter 38 . 6/6/2016
Aww...this is soo cute! I loved this story till the end!
smileforawhile chapter 28 . 4/13/2016
Wow nemo's life is just filled with finding people he loves
smileforawhile chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
Aw
meganrose8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I think it's funny how they're more like people and can relate more to the fish. I think it's a funny twist and really creative.
M.A333 chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
Poor Dory indeed.
M.A333 chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Aww, there sooo cute.️
Rainbowgirl7075 chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
I don't know if you talk Spanish :c but I really want to review and I don't have too much words in my English vocabulary to express my comments correctly, so I'm sorry, but my review is going to be in my main language, I hope you understand.
Ok, me dejaste sin palabras! de verdad, es una de las mejores historias que he leído, no sólo de Finding Nemo, ya ni de los fanfics, de todas las cosas que he leído, esto está entre lo mejor de lo mejor :33
Fue muy interesante, muy tierna, y muy emocionante en todos los sentidos. Los personajes son perfectos, el estilo de narración igual... Todo! Todo fue hermoso!
Y Timothy... dios mío, en serio odié a ese tipo, es de los mejores antagonistas que me he encontrado de los fanfics. Que bueno que obtuvo lo que merecía!
En fin, ya no sé que decir XD en serio amé esta historia, hasta he pasado noches sin dormir sólo para leer otro y otro capítulo. 10/10 n.n
Que tenga un buen día! owo/ x3
Star912 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
You'll find out soon that i always win. lol sounds like such a threat