Reviews for Finding Nemo 2
NvrBndTym chapter 31 . 9/5
no chapter 38 . 6/25
purpledragon6 chapter 38 . 6/23
I love all of your work ever.
AFangirlofSorts chapter 38 . 6/17
Really great story. You have kept me up most of the night so that I could finish it. SOOO that means you did an absolutely fantastic job in writing this story. :)
CassylovesPercabeth chapter 38 . 6/6
Aww...this is soo cute! I loved this story till the end!
smileforawhile chapter 28 . 4/13
Wow nemo's life is just filled with finding people he loves
smileforawhile chapter 1 . 4/12
meganrose8 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I think it's funny how they're more like people and can relate more to the fish. I think it's a funny twist and really creative.
M.A333 chapter 32 . 9/10/2015
Poor Dory indeed.
M.A333 chapter 20 . 9/10/2015
Aww, there sooo cute.️
Rainbowgirl7075 chapter 38 . 7/26/2015
I don't know if you talk Spanish :c but I really want to review and I don't have too much words in my English vocabulary to express my comments correctly, so I'm sorry, but my review is going to be in my main language, I hope you understand.
Ok, me dejaste sin palabras! de verdad, es una de las mejores historias que he leído, no sólo de Finding Nemo, ya ni de los fanfics, de todas las cosas que he leído, esto está entre lo mejor de lo mejor :33
Fue muy interesante, muy tierna, y muy emocionante en todos los sentidos. Los personajes son perfectos, el estilo de narración igual... Todo! Todo fue hermoso!
Y Timothy... dios mío, en serio odié a ese tipo, es de los mejores antagonistas que me he encontrado de los fanfics. Que bueno que obtuvo lo que merecía!
En fin, ya no sé que decir XD en serio amé esta historia, hasta he pasado noches sin dormir sólo para leer otro y otro capítulo. 10/10 n.n
Que tenga un buen día! owo/ x3
Star912 chapter 13 . 7/13/2015
You'll find out soon that i always win. lol sounds like such a threat
Star912 chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Paula Afekare chapter 15 . 6/13/2015
I like the story because that Marlin and Dory were sleeping in bed.
Paula Afekare chapter 14 . 6/13/2015
I liked the story because they ordered some Chinese food for dinner.
213 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »