Reviews for Finding Nemo 2
Rainbowgirl7075 chapter 38 . 7/26
I don't know if you talk Spanish :c but I really want to review and I don't have too much words in my English vocabulary to express my comments correctly, so I'm sorry, but my review is going to be in my main language, I hope you understand.
Ok, me dejaste sin palabras! de verdad, es una de las mejores historias que he leído, no sólo de Finding Nemo, ya ni de los fanfics, de todas las cosas que he leído, esto está entre lo mejor de lo mejor :33
Fue muy interesante, muy tierna, y muy emocionante en todos los sentidos. Los personajes son perfectos, el estilo de narración igual... Todo! Todo fue hermoso!
Y Timothy... dios mío, en serio odié a ese tipo, es de los mejores antagonistas que me he encontrado de los fanfics. Que bueno que obtuvo lo que merecía!
En fin, ya no sé que decir XD en serio amé esta historia, hasta he pasado noches sin dormir sólo para leer otro y otro capítulo. 10/10 n.n
Que tenga un buen día! owo/ x3
Star912 chapter 13 . 7/13
You'll find out soon that i always win. lol sounds like such a threat
Star912 chapter 12 . 7/13
omg
Paula Afekare chapter 15 . 6/13
I like the story because that Marlin and Dory were sleeping in bed.
Paula Afekare chapter 14 . 6/13
I liked the story because they ordered some Chinese food for dinner.
Paula Afekare chapter 13 . 6/13
I like the story because the part that Nemo sended a message on Marlins phone saying that he is having dinner with his friend.
Paula Afekare chapter 15 . 6/12
I like the story because Marlin and Dory were going on a pizza trip. I dislike the story because Marlin and Dory were arguing. I like the story because Marlin and Dory were kissing together in bed. My favourite part was Marlin and Dory were sleeping together in bed as well.
Paula chapter 14 . 6/12
I loved it it was so cool.
Paula chapter 6 . 6/12
I loved it!
jayjel chapter 38 . 2/27
OMG Okay so I read this in a day (as you can tell I have no life XD) and it was amazing! I literally almost cried at the end. Great work and keep up the good work!
Caylee chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Awesome. I wonder what's going to happen next. Does something wrong with the wedding happen? I can't wait to see the movie! Thanks!
tap-Violeta chapter 38 . 10/27/2013
Wow... I just finished reading ALL and... it was AMAZING! Omg, I love it! You're really good writing! :)
What's-Yer-Offer chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
I never got past her Father hunting her down. One day I will, but for now!

I like what I've read so far. We'll see if they hook up in Finding Dory
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 20 . 9/14/2013
see thats why you dont be rude to girls
HYBRID BATTLESHIP INFINITY210 chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
someone put a bullet in DORY'S father's head before i do