Reviews for Baggage
Dirce chapter 15 . 8/9/2015
Simply Gorgeous !
Munk's Lady chapter 8 . 7/2/2015
A bit unrealistic that they're saying they love one another after 2 days, but other than that pretty good.
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
it's good really
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
it's good
babyourenotalone chapter 14 . 4/23/2012
Asdfghjkl I'm flailing around like a fangirl. That was soooo good! I absolutely loved it!:)
Bloodgalore chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Ahhhhhh!

(Insert fangirl squeal)

Ahhhh!

So cute and amazing!
jenny chapter 15 . 1/27/2012
i love you! And this story. You're amazing. This is just awesome, i'm speechless. So fluffy and adorable and amazing. *-*
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
This was an amazing. I cried at the end and my mother was like "wtf?"
May Braylen chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Awh, this adorable, but sad at the same time. lkdf;ladskj I love Klaine.
soratanaka chapter 15 . 12/29/2011
Omfg. Amazing story. Ddkcjjsbsjssoqibewnw. Truly amazing!
StarKidWhatmore chapter 15 . 12/12/2011
I damn near cried. so so so so so so so so so good Beautiful. I'm sad that it's over!
chocolateamour chapter 15 . 11/28/2011
I am SOBBING! That was beautiful. Seriously. I need to buy more tissues thanks to this.
Fangirl4ver chapter 15 . 11/27/2011
AWEEEE, sorry I want go cry somewhere. The ending was sad but in real life stuff happens. Anyway, I loved your story...amazing! Heck, I could see what you were talking about:) that's just plain awesome:) I love the parts where you happen Kurt stand up for himself. Awee moments:D -forever keep writing
trufflemores chapter 15 . 11/3/2011
Hahaha. Now I'm picturing Blaine showing up for his wedding in jeans and a tie-dyed t-shirt. And you know what? He could rock it. Blaine Anderson could totally rock his own wedding in jeans and a tie-dyed t-shirt. I would just like you to know that now I will *never* be able to get that image out of my head, either. It's a good thing at least one of the boys is good at wedding coordinating, since I can't imagine Kurt being happy with jeans-and-t-shirt Blaine. He'd probably either have a hysterical fit about it or laugh his head off, whichever came first. I'd personally opt for the latter, just because it's *Blaine*.

:D

Ahem. ANYWAY. This epilogue was so sweet. I loved that they finally got married. Even though they're just 'young and in love,' I really do think that they have the chemistry and solidarity to last beyond high school and college and make it in the real world. They just seem so genuine with each other: they support each other, they care about each other, and they're so careful with how they take their relationship that at times it almost seems like they back away from it entirely just so they don't mess things up. I love how things evolved from Kurt needing Blaine to Blaine and Kurt equally caring for each other. They really do fit together beautifully, and I loved that you conveyed it here. (Plus, it's nice to read Kurt being happy in the end, especially after what happened to him, as well as Blaine getting his happy ending.)

D'aww. Blaine, you can't be that sweet without warning me, because he rotted my teeth with the fluffy adorableness that was the ending. Poor Kurt having Alzheimers. So sad. At least Blaine's still there to love and take care of him, and I'm sure there are moments when Kurt recognizes and appreciates that still. Old!Klaine is cute; I love the established dynamic to their relationship, how it's no longer just the 'young love' but matured and lengthened over time. What a lovely ending to a lovely story. I really enjoyed this-it's been put on my favorites-and your writing style drew me right in. I'm so happy that I came across this and I expect I'll definitely be re-reading it in the future.

Thanks for such a wonderful read.

~truffles
trufflemores chapter 14 . 11/3/2011
Blaine *would* propose to Kurt in Paris. :') I love it. It fits exactly with what Blaine would do, being his romantic (for Kurt), charming, gentlemanly self. There is simply no way he would settle for anything less than something outstanding, especially since he takes everything so seriously with Kurt (as far as making things spectacular, that is). Kurt's reaction was priceless, and I love love loved the last snippet. D'aww.

I really enjoyed Burt and Blaine's conversation, too. Good for Blaine, asking for the soon-to-be father-in-law's blessing. :) I love that he would do that, even if it would be nerve-wracking and terrifying, since there is always that slim possibility Burt would say no. I also thought it was funny how Carole was in on it, too. ;)

Wonderful chapter. Exactly what I wanted to read right now. :) Can't wait to finish it up! (Although I'm sad it's over!)