Reviews for A This ends here sort of battle
61394 chapter 1 . 6/10
ZEHAHAHA THAT WAS HILARIOUS
DeadlySpider888 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Hahahaaaa that was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Lol. I'd have to say, Naruto should replace that show and switch their time slots, because I would much rather see Ninja's bet the crap out of each other then "Curse you Perry the Playtipus."
rebecca chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Great scenario! That is exactly what anyone would think if they didn't know about the ridiculous amount of back-story required for the understanding of P&F. Loved li!
God of Asgard chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I loved it! THANK YOU SO MUCH! This made my day!

ItachisRose
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
ok very weird
Angelic Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
This really is pure crack! Man, i thought they would interact more or something, but this was even better than I thought! Hooray for FF crack! the legal and safest drug ever!
TheResistance5 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
dude nice one it may sound a little peculiar but who cares lol how the heck did Balloony and Doof got in ahahaha nice one dude.
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wow, crackily hilarious. Stupid Naruto characters are gonna fight to the death? All they need is random insanity to pop them to their senses!
GhostChild13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
LOLZ! I LOVE Sasuke in this one, sooooooooo funny XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I nearly bristling out laughing, this is a good one, I like.
Kat chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
LOL. Doofinshmirtz(sp? I have no idea.) Is he your nemesis? :3
SADsasukefan chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I am currantly writing a DeiSaku i drempt up. that may sound random but this seems like one of my weirder naruto dreams. Wich normally happen when i fall asleep readin/writing/watching/thinking about nartuo. i have had some really weird dreams but NEVER about disney and naruto mixed, wich in itself is odd because dinsney aiirs naruto so i would have thought some thing like that would be in archive of Naruto related dreams...anywhooooooo i liked this i was so random oh wait i drempt once that a ballon told me to jump off a cliff but that still is not naruto disnney...:)
conversingCorpses chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
XD I was about to die through most of this...
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
WTF? XD

sasuke: okay, who hypnotized me w/ there sharingan?

i doon't like sasuke but tht was funny XD