Reviews for Stubborn Love
... You need a lot of work on this. Its really lacking, as well as boring.
"To a maid himself. " - This sentence is too small and confusing.

You have a few grammar mistakes that needs fixing.

Is English your second language? Because there are some really obvious grammar mistakes. Also, go find a BETA who could help you fix your mistakes (because this is a interesting fanfic but the annoying thing is that its full of mistakes- so when I read it it makes me want to cringe)
"Now she is off to Starfleet with a new look and a great body to change her life and start a new." - that sentence sounds really vain and cocky.

And you spelt Galia wrong - you spelt it as 'gala'.
Queen Of Silverveil chapter 28 . 2/3/2014
Where the female Con-Cons watching them the whole time? :-O
Lt-Spork89 chapter 54 . 7/31/2013
More soon I hope?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
You do realize you named your OC after the girl who started the Salem Witch Trials, right?
Blue Wolf29 chapter 45 . 6/7/2013
Great chapter! Please update soon. I think I have some ideas if you would like to hear them.
Guest chapter 41 . 5/25/2013
Aww yay! They made up! :D
winternightlullaby chapter 41 . 5/25/2013
They made up! Whoooooooooooooo!
I felt so bad for both of them, but thank God they got over it! Update soon!
Blue Wolf29 chapter 40 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter, will she love him back? I like the idea if you brought the plot of into darkness into this story. It would be interesting what she could do. It would be cool to see some Abigail and the villain to exchange some dialogue or even some talks. Please update soon!
GoldenWolf25 chapter 40 . 5/24/2013
Love the story. Read all the chapters in one sitting. Can't wait till Abs realizes Jim actually really loves her and not being a player. Update soon.
winternightlullaby chapter 39 . 5/21/2013
You update really fast! But this is really good! Abigail is hilarious. Keep up the good work!
purpleroyal52 chapter 34 . 5/18/2013
Omg! This story has me totally hooked! I love it And I'm always wanting more.. Keep writing!
IlenaSabina chapter 35 . 5/20/2013
I so love this story! Please keep going with it. The tension is so great between Abby and Jim!
wintersong chapter 31 . 5/7/2013
This story is quite good! I'm surprised you have so few reviews. I hope Abs is okay :')
Jim's there now...