Reviews for Love, Marriage, and Children?
Lilly Potter ml chapter 6 . 1/20/2017
Will you continue please
Guest chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
You know gaara Goth right?
Hatake Kaisa chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
OMG! Really!? I staying up late to read your story and all i get is no next chapter? ! I love it! It very very dark... and scarying!
Hatake Kaisa chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
OMG! Too funny! My tooth is hurting me! Laught Too hard!
Gaara's-Hina-Chan chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
Wow! This íş sooo good! ł love it! :) now Gaara and Hinata have 3 children ;;) nice names! Its soo cute! It was a good idea to seal Shukaku inside of Miyu! But it was also sad now she has to go through the same thing Gaara had to go through cos' of Shukaku ℓøℓ ł don't think Gaaras gonna be very happy about that! Great story ł read both! ł decided to just give a review for both stories ;;) update asap plzzz!
convulsus chapter 6 . 6/25/2013
Hi! I simply am loving this story so far and am already guessing at who exactly the 'soul-mate' of Naruto is. *he-he* Anywho, please, please, please update soon!
bookwurm247 chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
who is it?!
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
so touching!
SAOorALO chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
wow i can see it have been a couple of months that you haven't updated. Please do I am currently following. Why did you make this a Naruto OC thing? If this make Gaara suspect anything i am so sorry you are getting whip this is my fault. But please do continue. D
Guest chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
i want to know who the woman is. its so great it is keeping me at the edge of my seat.
KagomeMarie chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
kandita chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
So it was Shikaku after all(just as I thought)...also since tge older twin have Hinata's eyes is he going to live in Khanona to live eventually that Neji can properly train him? now the plot thickens...and Naruto dreams as well...wow! This just keeps me in suspense..
I have to say that u did a very good job with this and I am looking forward to more updates...:)
kandita chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
Wow! Naruto is awesome!
AmaiNeiko chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
I'm really happy you're continuing this! Even though it isn't really explained in a more plausible manner how Shukaku is inside Miyu I still like the fact that it is Shukaku and not a made up demon. Naruto and miyu are really close and I just hope this isn't going in a pedo direction because it slightly seems that way with how their dreams are sounding connected. But anyways this story is so interesting, keep it up! ;D
AmaiNeiko chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
This is good so far and I'm very curious to see where it's going. Keep up the good work. ]
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »