Reviews for A Toast to Change
babyvfan chapter 1 . 7/13
I'm done. I'm dying from laughing. This is pure fucking gold. I can't believe I didn't find it earlier. That's my one regret, and I hate myself so much because of it. This is soooooooo fucking good. I loved it.

What I loved most about it was the fact there was nothing but pure honesty coming from both parties. Both were virgins, and wanted their first time to be with each other. I find it all too refreshing sweet. And hot. It was definitely hot
Myiasis chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Scheming!Hermoine. I love it when she takes measures in her hand :).
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Read it multiple times, still amazing.
Janitajasmin chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was amazing! I want more please!
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Fabulous! :)
Valenti1965 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
One of the best Drarry one shots I have ever read...just fabulous! x
Whisper-x chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved this!
Logan S. Quinn chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was absobloodylutely the most amazing piece of Drarry fiction I have ever read. Completely Brilliant.
AnimeKeepsMeSane chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
you do realize my head just exploded from the sheer SEXYNESS of that right? that was just...WOW! and the seemingly implied fact that Hermione essentially orchestrated the whole thing...BLOODY FUCKING BRILLIANT!
Dancing On Water chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was such an AMAZING fic! Probably one of my favorite Drarry ever! :3 It wasn't rushed, but still hot-bwaaaaah. Made my day *big hearts* You should definitely write more!
Midoto Hikari chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
THAT. WAS. AMAZING! I loved it! It was hot and HILARIOUS! XD 2 fav funny parts:

"Like someone crushed a blueberry bush between a field of wild strawberries and a fucking rainbow."

"Fucking nosy motherfuckers." XD

You r amazing! I shall build a statue in you honor! XD
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
great story
Buggo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
"Harry could have shit eight bricks." Brilliant.
XCiViLwArX chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*wolf whistle* this is my first Draco/Harry and i'm so glad it was that was hot and well written and yea my jaw is still on the floor too Ron. Well done :)
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
*giggles* I loved this...good job.