Reviews for Glee Live, Final Night
tessy25 chapter 3 . 4/16
I think you should doobe more to this story
Whitney chapter 3 . 3/19
Oh my god.. I think i'am dead too.. Lol
Thanks for your story, your writting is amazing!
tessy25 chapter 3 . 3/11
Do another please its really good
Quinntana2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
:)(: Ohmigosh...I can't even...that was some extreme hotness right there. I may, or may not, be in need of cold shower. I like that bit of fluff that is in this chapter is well. It was very sweet. The preview of Naya getting her turn at naughtiness and being the aggressor is sooooo hot.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
:)(: You're such a tease with this. I really enjoyed the first chapter and I'll probably enjoy the rest *wink wink*. Being that the story is written well really pulled me in and, of course, the promise of smut to come. I like the cute interactions between the girls and, of course, Heather being a tease is rather fun.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Amazing
hugablebear chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
yes please write another chapter this is a good story
Purple-Ketchup chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Well hey there, from another super hot lesbian ;D I'd love to talk to you about writing some smut for one of my stories, I'm crap at it! Anyways, thank you for giving me one of my favourite smut fics ever ;D -B
Heyalove chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Omg sooooo hottt...you got skills! Please write another chapter...I'm begging you!
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
Please write Dianna and Lea's reaction. I love this so much. It was Hot and HeYa.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
Would you please write one more? With like the reactions of Achele? Pretty pretty please :)
Supergymstar chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Please if you are still on fanfiction finish off this story! I need to know what happens with lea and Diana when they talk to naya and heather!
bennettsara02 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
that was great :) I'd love to have another chapter where they wake up and have another playful go, and then Lea and Diana confront them when they leave their room :P it would be hysterical
Anon chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Update soon please !
NayaHeMoGLEEK chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Hey, I love this story! How about a chapter from Dianna and Lea's POV at the time this was going on? Like their reactions and stuff, because you said about them being next door. I think it would be quite funny, but it's up to you. Haha, thanks :)