Reviews for The Music Box
DeyaRedfield chapter 1 . 4/25
Hi Sweetie! i had already finished to read the Scratched Record, and i really love i it! also i finished to read this chapter.
I HOPE you can continue the sequel, well its almost 4 years when you started it and i dont know if you still active in fanfiction, but please really, really please continue your fic.
Both are amazing! perfect to imagine what happen after 21 chapter for the book and the ending of the movie.
Well i repeat again, i really hope you can continue your fic, i'll be waiting for the news chapters

Greeting from Mexico! (I sorry if my english is terrible x_x)
Nova Sinfonia chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, so you did start a sequel! Should have noticed that before I said anything on the "Scratched Record" review :) Anyway, I hope you continue with this! I would also be interested in seeing how the sibling rivalry dynamic has changed/improved/worsened between Clara and her brother, since that's one of the things you touched on in the last story. Good job so far!
LiveLaughLoveListen chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Please update! I really love this!
Pet Archer chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
YAY! You're back with a sequel to "Scratched Record"! Very interesting, so far! Now, Johan and Clara are pre-teens. Clara is finding herself in trouble with a boy like Alex was in his "Droog" days.

I'm looking forward to later chapters. One question: As Alex had his two children in his late teens (18, if I remember from "Scratched Record", when Johan was born), how old is Alex, now? Is he in his early '30's?

Take care, and keep up the good work.
letitbexo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ohhh, I'm glad you finally updated! I really liked your "Scratch Record" fic and was wondering if you'll ever come back with a sequel. This is amazing!

Update soon~!