Reviews for Demons With Arches
hawkthief chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
hawkthief chapter 5 . 4/4/2012
Well... the story iself is good but the storyline is getting a little too drastic with the sudden explosion and almost dying kevin, the histeric carlie and the hawk's guilt thing also i didn't realy get what happened back in the bridge, did the machine golens exploded? and the bridge, it collapsed?

wathever keep going, the story it's good and i liked your bettle explaing style.
SilveryKitsune chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Pretty interesting story you have here :) I miss reading Riesz and Hawkeye fanfics, and I haven't found much other than the old ones i've been revisiting for a while :\ While your writing style is different from my expectations, I still like your story especially since it takes a different twist on the original storyline (but stays true its core contents regardless!), and I love how you're going for a 6-member party (I hope anyway...DURAN! D:).

Definitely looking forward to the next chapter :) Hope to see it soon as I have this story on Story Alert
ShiroHachikuji chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Overall's good. I'd like to review professionally but I would rather not since yours are good and interesting to read.9.3/10 perhaps?
Selenite Calorine chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Hey there!

I was wandering on , looking for some new SD3 stories, to which I've been addicted for many years XD...This first chapter looks very VERY promising, hope to see more in the future ;)

Keep on with the good work!