Reviews for Diverging Paths
Zanza Flux chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I thought this was pretty good. I can see a giant heartless Shukaku rampaging through the city and Gaara and Riku taking it on :)
Jade-Eyed-Jinchuriki chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
the sole reason i was glad naruto shippuden was shown on disney was the slim possibility that one of the story arcs would be a featured world in a kingdom hearts- the rescue gaara arc hopefully, as the running theme of that arc fits the running theme the kingdoom hearts franchise has taken... i like how my two favorite characters would get to meet up like in this fic...
Leixym chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Awesome story, I really hope you decide to write more. I kinda want to see what happens after that. But it's your story, so *shrugs* Ja ne!
gaara'sGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I like it really good..I enjoy this partnership and Ilove gaara and riku alot XD
Rita chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
I was wary when I first saw this but... It's one of those things that's so weird that you kind of have to keep following it to see what it does. It's certainly interesting!
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Great story so far, I know this was only chapter one but it was awesome! A Shukaku heartless? My goodness. I can't wait to see what happens next tht is if you continue. :) I hope you do but it is your story and I'mm happy with how it is, however you left it wide open for more. :D I'll put this story in my alerts just to be sure.