Reviews for Parallelism
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
This is so incredibly awesome and perfect .. I can't even..
C. C. Wigglestaff chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
One of my favorites!
Brooke chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
i always hate logging in but i will later and favorite it! simply one of the longest hottest klaine sexy-ness i have ever read!
eb012203 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
* clears throat* I think that has to be in one of my top 5 favorite smut reads. And if you've seen my favorites list you'd know that's a big deal. Lol thank you for that. Whew.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Man the details are just awesome! You really know how to describe things perfecty and paint the picture so vividly with your words. I really love how it's drawn out and not too fast. You really build up the tension till the climax. I absolutely love your work. You're a great writer. I hope to see more work coming from you. :)

-Jessica
anderberrybros chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I still ask: LET. ME FUCKING. LOVE YOU.
How do you write this I don't even... God these two are so hot, so much love, just let me kill the tension and join the fray. I want this.
I noticed like two mistakes, but I was so focused on the story I didn't even notice where they were. Not enough to distract, obviously.
Sex scene be hot. Aaah.
InfiniteSummer chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Wow, this and Come Undone are stunning and very sexy. Have read both about ten times in a week now, lol. You write loving and emotional and hot as hell scenes between these two breathtakingly well :) I completely forget about any stress in my life when reading your writing. So thank you xx
heyheyyyy chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Amazing. Literally, just. Wow. Thank you for this, it was so long and so well written, just, yeah. *As speechless as Kurt and Blaine*
typegirl19 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Jesus, Mary and Joseph. To say you should be proud of this is putting it so mildly. It's like the sun is kinda warm. This was a wonderful way to wrap smut in a love story. Or a love story into smut. Either way. I sighed, I got misty, I got hot. Amazing. LOL
whenyoucall chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I know I have said before that I am terrible at reviewing but I had to review this. You are an incredibly talented author, one that I envy greatly and I don't think I could possibly dislike anything that comes out of that amazing brain of yours. This, though, wow. It was beautiful. Yes, it was hot and sexy but that wasn't the main focus for me. I could just feel the trust and sheer love between our boys. I feel like I should say more but I can't really sum it up so I apologize. Like I said, terrible at reviewing.

Stay awesome.
AgreeswithLydioio chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I agree with Lydioio...

It would be quite intriguing, on the groundwork that you have laid, to find out how soon the thought of 'more' would enter their minds and their dynamic and how they'd go about it, even if they wouldn't necessarily have to go through with it... but they could;P

I'd love to see such a plotline in able hands like yours, because this was simply done most beautifully.

Don't feel coerced into anything, though, I am just saying;P

Again, perfect, this. :P
Swoop chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Epic is right! And so glad you worked through whatever difficulty you were having, because the end result is amazing!
TickleMeMellow chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
With this piece, you have become my favorite writer on fanfiction.
InadequatelyME chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Okay... Not only was that incredibly hot, but that was so well written in gave me chills. It just seemed like you were able to keep them in character so well that i actually believed that could be one of Kurt and Blaine's first experiments. Anyways... yeah... I loved it.
Lydioio chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Ohmygod. This is just so perfect and hot and sweet and wonderful.

I love how you can fit in all of the emotions with the smut. It's really refreshing, and it's such good writing. I liked the whole "parallelism" thing too, it fit really well.

akjsdflej... God, I just love your Kurt and Blaine so much. I think there needs to be a threequel, where they actually go all the way. Yes? Yes. :D

Seriously, thank you so much. I always love to see that you've updated, you're one of my favorite Glee authors.