Reviews for Losing Your Grip
Shembre chapter 11 . 12/27/2012
I really like this story, so I hope that one day there will be an update for it. :) It's an interesting concept, and I'd like to see how kick-butt Arthur is about to be on these less-than-savory guys. :D
Shembre chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
Hmmm... I wonder if they're messing-off section with timing and "resting" will come into play later in this story. :)
Shembre chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Arg, too lazy to sign in...

I like how in this chapter that Eames is trying so hard to talk himself out of helping Arthur and Ariadne, but he just can't help it. And yeah... Cobb isn't really that great of a friend to Arthur, unfortunately.
Shembre chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Dan's character is pretty interesting, I don't think I'd want to mess with him either.

Not to nit pick or anything, but I've noticed that your chapters generally have at least 4 editing mistakes in them (missing words, usage of the wrong words/homonyms). Just be careful about those- I'm by no means perfect with typos either. Other than that, you don't have issues with grammar, and your handle on the characters is pretty good. :)
Shembre chapter 5 . 12/20/2012
" She saw this same jealousy in Roger's words about Cobb. A bitterness that becomes an obsession to see a man's eventual fall."

Your portrayal of the people involved in the dream-sharing industry as being kind of clique-ish is a nice touch- and entertaining as they gossiped like kids in high school. :) But I guess that's what happens when everybody has to keep a close circle and trust only a few if anybody else at all.

Yes, what I've been told is that it's hard to pull off the villain POV because it spoils the surprises- how much fun is it to read a story where you're looking through the eyes of a villain right before he pounces on the good guy and essentially tells readers what he's going to do to said good guy? There's no suspense. But this story handles it well because, this early in the story, readers don't know much about the villains to really predict what they're going to do, and you have enough of the other character's POV's in here to help your story in that department.
Shembre chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
Yeah, I don't think I'd want to be stuck in a car for two days, either. It sounds very unpleasant. :)
Shembre chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Nicely written! That last part was pretty funny with Eames and the waitress, and it'll be interesting to see what this dream is that Arthur wishes to be real. :)
Shembre chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
These are some finely crafted villains! :)
Kigai Okasu chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Sorry it's taken me so long to review this chapter. So now the action begins. Considering the amount of detail that went into breaking down what the original plan was, it'll be interesting what these guys come up with or what Arthur's going to have to force them to pull from their rears.
Kigai Okasu chapter 10 . 10/8/2011
I've got to admit, it took me getting through a little less than half of the story to get me interested in what's coming next, but the prospect of what's to come is worth it. I'm just as guilty of a long set-up as anyone, but I digress. Anyway, the story also takes on an angle of Project Somnacin I haven't considered, and it helps establish the darker tone that this story has. I'm looking forward to what you pull from your sleeve next.
Destiny Lot chapter 10 . 9/20/2011
Hope to read more soon.
esking chapter 9 . 9/11/2011
Yes, please do finish this story. I really love it. This was exactly what I was looking for when I googled Inception fanfiction. It is quite marvelous
esking chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
I really like your idea of people using extraction for their own ends, even more so than in the movie. If I had to make a suggestion, I would say that you could make "John" a little more heartless, even though I understand your angle of making likable people do unsavory things. All in all, quite enjoyable, thanks for posting :)
Cat chapter 9 . 8/31/2011
Really enjoying your story! Poor Arthur - hopefully he will be ok! Angry at Eames - the selfish git! And don't like Ariadne - but then she was never my favourite person so I am not surprised and I am also a little miffed at Cobb for telling Arthur where he was going - agreed with Eames on that point!

Anyway really well thought out and written can't wait to read the rest!
Booknerd101 chapter 8 . 8/28/2011
The tension between the three of them is very well-written. Exceptional writing as always, I look forward to the next chapter :)