Reviews for Herobrine and the Endermen
Mr unity chapter 8 . 1/10
I have read this story two times first in 2013 now in 2015 and I still love to read this it's tat good of a story 10/10
GamerGirl54321 chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
That was amazing...
Purest of the Hearts chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Love da story :3
PurpleCat54 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
My review was cut off. Sorry!
Like I was saying, it was easy to put myself into the Mobs and Herobrine's place. The silverfish were REALLY adorable and the Endermen... The way you described them (and all the other mobs) made it feel like they had a whole new meaning... Like I can finally understand what the mobs are thinking... Good, no, excellent work on his story, I would LOVE to see you write more. Bye! *Puts on an Enderman suit and walks up to Herobrine*
Herobrine: *Accidentally looks at me* Oh, my apologies.
Me: It is okay! *Hugs Herobrine*
Herobrine: *Is stunned* I thought you were going to kill me, I stole your soul, correct?
Me: Yeah, you stole my soul, but hugs are good too! :3
PurpleCat54 chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I just finished this story. It's amazing! I don't know what else to say... The details were amazing, it was extremely easy to put myself in the other Mobs and Herobrine's
Kai kalfsbek chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
well i have enjoyed this wonderful story i found it was full of intellect thank you
Guest chapter 8 . 7/7/2013
I have just finished reading this story, and I just have to comment on how very well writen it is. The story, the language, the whole idea of there being more to Minecraft than it just the game is brilliant. Thank you very much.
Puckabrina Percabeth Rules chapter 8 . 6/16/2013
That explains a lot about minecraft , and made perfect sense.
AverKraft chapter 8 . 4/28/2013
This is such a sweet story. I love how everything fit together, like why Ghasts cry or why Endermen attack when looked at. Kudos to you for a very short but even more entertaining story!
Minecraft chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Herobrine,hi piggies how you doing?.?.?
Piggies , snort oink.
Notch (sniggering) here ha ha
Zombies /creepers. Gahhhhhhhhlllah
Herobrine ahhhrghargharghargh
Herobrine*fAints*
Notch oops die creepers and zombies
Notch oh no now they killed our big pigs and baby Peggy's
Notch what have I done doommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,m,,,,
Anime Fan 295647 chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
cool
spark n' Jetz chapter 8 . 2/28/2013
wow...so touching...i love this...it's just so good...
spark n' Jetz chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
incredible this is like the best story ever!
spark n' Jetz chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
wow almost best story i have ever read
kp chapter 8 . 2/15/2013
Wow .l loved it herobrine is amazing in the story and in general .l slitly fansy him i do love troling.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »