Reviews for To Stab the Sky
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Gurren laggan
SerenMakara chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
okay so theres this anime i saw when i was like 6 and my memory of it is really hazy and it had this girl in it whos parents got turned into pigs after eating someting in some buffet or some shit and im wondering if this is it.
SerenMakara chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
"I am so distracted by his fucking saucer nipples. How are you not distracted? They are massive. They are like if millions of radioactive spiders descended upon him during the night and hickied his nipples into-"
.GOG. I LAUGHED HARDER THAN THE WHO NEEDS A DICK THING!
Fandals chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Oh god, Kamina. ;A;
obackbarama chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Holy fuck- I'm crying. "'Who needs a goddamn cock anymore? Dicks are lame.'"

CRHISST I CHOKED ONER MT SODSAA!

See I can't even type.

Aennafame chapter 13 . 5/13/2012
This is win. Really. I love Dave's comments on the episodes 33
Enig-o-matic chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Wow. :D

I love ALL your fics, (Homestuck AND Professor Layton fanfiction in one place? Yes, please. :D ) but seriously, this one is completely awesome.

You may not have updated this fic for nearly 4 months, but I (And I am sure others too) would absolutely love you to finish this fic at some point in the future.

Enig-o-matic
Randomosity chapter 11 . 2/18/2012
This is so deep, I love it. But you need to write more! ... I, um... hear that it's good for your... health?

...

...

..Yeah.
MotherDolorosa chapter 11 . 12/19/2011
this is a very well written story and i cant wait for more. 3
fayfan chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Poor Dave! '( And Bro, too! X'( Anyway, great chapter, and PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
fayfan chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
AWESOME STORY! XD PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
Mama Avio chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
this is possibly the very best fucking Bro and Dave fic i have read i am not even kidding you right now this is beautiful.
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
okay so it took me some serious googling and 20 minutes before i found out what anime you're talking about. I had to search "Bro is the best anime character pointy shades" to find the third link which is TVtropes which has a quote that said "to which Simon replies "Not Bro, 'cause he's dead", after which Kittan outright says..." And THEN i had to search "simon bro kittan" to find out it was TENGEN TOPPA GURREN LAGANN!

WHY WAS IT SO HARD TO FIGURE OUT LOL!

But to the story, great first chapter! :D I am going to keep reading this as soon as I watch the first season of Gurren Lagann since i wants no spoilers..but i will be back!
Re Allyssa chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
No no no! You need to finish this! Dx You actually got me to watch TTGL after like nearly a year of my other friends trying to get me to watch it (just didn't have time, really). This is so good, I don't even...

Plz finish when you can! Hum. I think I want you to finish Obsura more though. I think it's awesome how all of your stories kind of tie into that AU you've created. I also like how cannon you're being because it makes it believable and now everything you write is headcannon for me.

tl;dr: FINISH!