Reviews for Collision of the Worlds
Concolor44 chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Yep. "Where do we go from here?" is an EXCELLENT question. It's been several months since your last update, and I imagine your readers are getting antsy. I just discovered you, so I'm not antsy yet ... just ticked off that the story isn't done yet.

You've done a GREAT job with the setup, and the scene with the jock and the book was freakin' perfect. Christabel's powers are unique and interesting, and you hint of MUCH greater scope than she currently understands. You have definitely captured my interest.

So, how to continue? Will she and Raven find a link through meditation that allows the empath to help Christabel control her powers, thus opening a way to return them to their own universe? And, in the meantime, will Raven and Robin have a few chances to exercise their Superhero Muscles? It would be so cool.

Anyway, I'm following this story now. Hope you update soon.
WhitePheonix24 chapter 4 . 10/6/2011
I must say, this is probably the best chapter of them all. Please continuee, I am eager to keep reading. YAY! I'M TALKING TO SOMEONE IN CANADA. That always has been on my to do list... Sorry, just pulled out my nerd side there for a bit. Haha. Sorry... Anyways, I have a few ideas. Go ahead and message me if you are interested.
ikcjjt chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This is good, really good. im surprised it doesnt have a ton of reviews by now...