Reviews for Hands on Sunshine
This is the second time I'm reading this story since I stumbled upon it last month because its too good to read once. I just wanna say that you're awesome and you did a wonderful job on this one. I loved this story, like, A LOT. So yeah, kudos to you and keep up the good work!

This part is not for you kailee, its for that asshole Brights.
Fuck you dude. This is just a story, chill out. Its not gonna effect your life. And seriously? Criticizing the writer for coming up with a good beginning? Grow up man, be mature about it. If you read through it, you'd be sorry for abandoning the story. Why don't you go ahead and write your own story, see how you feel when someone criticize your work, bitch.
Brights chapter 2 . 10/6
Wow. All I can say is that I'm very disappointed in this chapter. You had me intrigued with the previous chapter and I was really looking forward to reading a good Hiccstrid story only to be utterly disappointed with your characterization. You made Astrid too much of a bitch in this chapter. I don't understand why she's so pissed off as to punch Hiccup so hard she broke his tooth. He didn't break his promise. He didn't tell her an exact time he was going to come back, so what if he took 2 years? I would've understood if he had given her a specific time period and ended up being gone for 5 years without him even contacting her. But he did come back and he even sent her gifts during his absence. And didn't she say she had faith in him? Another thing I don't understand is how she could be so angry at him and yet it's ok for her to be having "hot make out" sessions with Snoutlout while Hiccup is gone. Hiccup is out there trying to save dragons and teach other Vikings to have a better understanding about and relationship with dragons, almost risking his life, and she's making out with his cousin because she's "lonely". Like how much more of a hypocrite could she be? What she did was 100 times worse than Hiccup coming home 2 years later. AND she wants him to beg for her forgiveness? Bitch please. It's SHE who should be apologizing for punching him and humiliating him in front of everybody upon his arrival, and for having make out sessions with his cousin while he was gone. If I were Hiccup I would leave her cheating and irrational ass and find someone who would actually have faith in me returning to her and would faithfully wait for my return. This story had potential, but sadly, I won't continue reading.
Shauno425 chapter 22 . 10/6
Please write more. This story has me hooked and I need the knowledge of how it ends.

Thanks for writing something for me to read!
Shauno425 chapter 20 . 10/6
Really hope the chapters are longer from now, the last few have been so short and it irritates me that I'm almost finished with the story already! But the plot really is great so far! Keep up the good writing! And well done on minimizing the grammatical and spelling errors!
Shauno425 chapter 11 . 10/5
Just saying that this is a great story so far!
Artyem chapter 1 . 9/29
This was an amazing piece of work. In my spare time I read this story and spent only 1 night reading all of it. Needless to say I got next to no sleep that night. I really hope you finish the story and stay awesome.
Hello my name is Conor and I really enjoyed your story up until the very abrupt ending I keep asking what comes next and why you stopped writing
Robster chapter 22 . 8/28
Brilliant. I hope there is another update though it's unlikely after 2 years, 9 months and 30 days. I wish this wasn't the end. I think you should make a book out of this but add an ending and correct the spelling mistakes (except names of course). This is, hands down, the greatest thing I have ever read and I've read some amazing stories.
Robster chapter 21 . 8/23
I think Hiccup should have won the brawl and I want to know where Snotlout was and who he was beaten by. I think the girl who offered Hiccup water in front of Astrid while blushing was being pretty stupid. You do not do or say anything that might be taken as flirting or anything similar to a guy in front of his girlfriend. I want to know how Astrid beat Snark if Hiccup beat Astrid and Snark beat Hiccup. It's like Rock-Paper-scissors. Great chapter. can't wait to read the final one and there will be a looong review.
Robster chapter 20 . 8/23
This chapter was great. Little Ragna was hilarious. I'm actually surprised you managed to fit another sex encounter into such a short chapter. I kept forgetting Stinkeye was pregnant. I found the part where Ragna said "Eeeww!Nakey!" because most girls I know would have the opposite reaction. They'd love it. And they'd love what Hiccup did to Astrid even more. can't wait to read the next chapter.

P.S. The spell check suggested Ragnarok when I typed Ragna. the spell check is really getting on my nerves.
Robster chapter 19 . 8/21
I can see you've read "How to Train your Dragon: How to be a Pirate" which is a really good book and in "Dragons Riders of berk Episode 1: Gem of a Different Color" and and almost killed Snotlout. I was as stunned as either Astrid or Hiccup when Astrid slapped Hiccup and have no idea how it made him bleed. Fishlegs was as boring as usual until he pushed S├śren and I'm really sorry he did that. I wanted Ruffnut to choose Fishlegs but it doesn't look like that's going to happen now.
Robster chapter 18 . 8/21
I can't wait to see who Ruffnut chooses and i'm surprised that Astrid banged on hiccups door with as much force as Spitelout who is just as big as Stoick. Small but deadly. LOL. Hiccup teasing the Nightmare was hilarious. another hilarious part was a fearless viking like Hiccup being scared of a small girl. It's lucky Astrid got to spend so much time with Hiccup. can't wait to read the next chapter.
Robster chapter 17 . 8/20
This was an incredible chapter especially the part about the Monstrous Nightmare. I'm wondering if it was Hookfang like in "Dragons Riders of Berk episode 2 Viking for hire". He went crazy out of nowhere and it turned out he had a bad tooth. I think it was kind of Hiccup to clean up Spike's stable (and I agree that Spike is a better name for a Nadder than Stormfly). I think Hiccup would have been able to calm it down if it had just flared up at a rude comment or something which makes me think it was in pain. I can't believe Astrid spoke to Snotlout like she did and I also can't believe it worked instead of starting another fight. I wish somebody we knew had tipped hiccup of about the Nightmare like Snotlout or one of the twins instead of Hack but I'm fine with this. If the start of Chapter 1 (not the prologue) is anything to go on then Astrid will find Hiccup's scars "hot" in Astrid and Ruffnut's words. I think the end scene was very sweet and I'm going right on to the next chapter.
Robster chapter 16 . 8/18
Arnhiem really is a horrible father if he favored Aislin over Auda and I think Astrid cutting Hiccup's hair again was nice and another nice thing is that she didn't kill him for shaving like she said she part where Hiccup thought Ingrid and Stoick were kissing was hilarious. I look forward to Hiccup and Astrid's wedding though I'd be looking forward to it more if Aislin was there and i'm not letting that go. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
Robster chapter 14 . 8/16
I think the part with Astrid, Hiccup and the little kids getting married was HILARIOUS! When I pictured Astrid in her silk dress with her necklace and her hair down she look beautiful. I would also like to point out that Elder Gothi can't talk. She communicates by drawing symbols in the groung and getting Gobber to translate (and one time he thought she drew "A moose wearin' boots" which earned him a hit on the head with a stick, LOL). I enjoyed seeing the the "Rufflegs" relationship again and look forward to finding out what Hiccup and Astrids "adventure" is.