Reviews for Hands on Sunshine
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 22 . 8/18
Okay...

So, I'm normally pretty bad about not leaving reviews on stories in fandoms I'm not active in. But, honey, this story is fucking amazing. I love your characterization of Astrid and I love her relationship with Hiccup, even though it got off to a shaky start after he was gone for two years. I'm pretty disappointed that it seems like it's been a while since you updated it. Do you think you will? It's that awesome. I don't usually beg for updates, but this is me halfway begging for an update.
Where's the ending? Noooooooooo!
Marty chapter 22 . 2/23
Weres the next chapter
Marty chapter 15 . 2/22
Though i know this was made ages ago when i read this i cried with a mix of sadness and joy which i really have no idea how that works but it does as of writing this im still red around my eyes, calling this a great story is the understatement of the century this story has no words in English Norse Danish and any language to describe it enough i thank you for writing i hope you write as a job cause you would be great at it thank you again for writing this thank you
Shadow Wolflord chapter 8 . 2/21
your pun was funny along with every other thing
Seth Walker chapter 14 . 2/2
Say love you mind writing another chapter
Seth Walker chapter 22 . 2/1
Wait what that's it no more come on in will finish this book for younif you don't hurry and another chapter this on made me cry man not a lot of book or poeple can do that and for that i thank u
Shadow Wolflord chapter 15 . 1/31
Hey I could help you write somnew chapters I'm a really good writer
Seth walker chapter 12 . 1/31
These keep gettnmore and more intence I like that a lot anks for writing this fan book
Though hiccup and Astrid should get beyond drunk that part was funny hell this whole book is funny
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
This is the second time I'm reading this story since I stumbled upon it last month because its too good to read once. I just wanna say that you're awesome and you did a wonderful job on this one. I loved this story, like, A LOT. So yeah, kudos to you and keep up the good work!

This part is not for you kailee, its for that asshole Brights.
Fuck you dude. This is just a story, chill out. Its not gonna effect your life. And seriously? Criticizing the writer for coming up with a good beginning? Grow up man, be mature about it. If you read through it, you'd be sorry for abandoning the story. Why don't you go ahead and write your own story, see how you feel when someone criticize your work, bitch.
Brights chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
Wow. All I can say is that I'm very disappointed in this chapter. You had me intrigued with the previous chapter and I was really looking forward to reading a good Hiccstrid story only to be utterly disappointed with your characterization. You made Astrid too much of a bitch in this chapter. I don't understand why she's so pissed off as to punch Hiccup so hard she broke his tooth. He didn't break his promise. He didn't tell her an exact time he was going to come back, so what if he took 2 years? I would've understood if he had given her a specific time period and ended up being gone for 5 years without him even contacting her. But he did come back and he even sent her gifts during his absence. And didn't she say she had faith in him? Another thing I don't understand is how she could be so angry at him and yet it's ok for her to be having "hot make out" sessions with Snoutlout while Hiccup is gone. Hiccup is out there trying to save dragons and teach other Vikings to have a better understanding about and relationship with dragons, almost risking his life, and she's making out with his cousin because she's "lonely". Like how much more of a hypocrite could she be? What she did was 100 times worse than Hiccup coming home 2 years later. AND she wants him to beg for her forgiveness? Bitch please. It's SHE who should be apologizing for punching him and humiliating him in front of everybody upon his arrival, and for having make out sessions with his cousin while he was gone. If I were Hiccup I would leave her cheating and irrational ass and find someone who would actually have faith in me returning to her and would faithfully wait for my return. This story had potential, but sadly, I won't continue reading.
Shauno425 chapter 22 . 10/6/2015
Please write more. This story has me hooked and I need the knowledge of how it ends.

Thanks for writing something for me to read!
Shauno425 chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Really hope the chapters are longer from now, the last few have been so short and it irritates me that I'm almost finished with the story already! But the plot really is great so far! Keep up the good writing! And well done on minimizing the grammatical and spelling errors!
Shauno425 chapter 11 . 10/5/2015
Just saying that this is a great story so far!
Artyem chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This was an amazing piece of work. In my spare time I read this story and spent only 1 night reading all of it. Needless to say I got next to no sleep that night. I really hope you finish the story and stay awesome.