Reviews for Last Child of Krypton
"School" as "normal life." Wow, we are SO brainwashed...
Guest chapter 26 . 10/27/2015
This story and the Redux are the best Eva/Superman crossovers I have read. And I like both stories for different reasons.

By the way, I do not know if you are aware of this, but Last Child Of Krypton has a TVTropes page.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Asuka taking up the mantle of (I can not tell because spoilers) is a really awesome moment. One of my favorite scenes of this story.
Dragonjek chapter 26 . 10/16/2015
This last chapter was one giant wtf.
Perfectly Evangelion.
Dragonjek chapter 6 . 10/16/2015
Fuck, Kaji's Batman!?
GearTrain chapter 26 . 4/25/2015
THIS IS SO AWESOME THAT I CRAPPED MYSELF!

(Stares at pants.)

Okaaay, maybe not so awesome. The soiling of myself, that is. Still, this story rocks! It's got everything a good crossover needs and then some! I'm definitely checking out that definitive edition if it's anything like this.

Seriously, Kaji if freakin' Batman. What else needs to be said?

Oh, and I believe I speak for everyone male and heterosexual, or female and not, when I say the following:

PEN-PEN, YOU LUCKY SON OF A DUCK! I HOPE YOU GET TURNED INTO PENGUIN SASHIMI!

Great work, hope to see more, and I really need shower. Adieu!
Valandar chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Interesting way of mixing the Eva cosmology, and the DCU cosmology. Well written, and I thank you for coming up with this idea in the first place.
Goeno chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I don't know about the redux, but this is one of my favourite Evangelion fics.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Hmmm... I'm not sure if an amazing amount of thought went into this or if you flew by the seat of your Awesome!Pants... on that note, I wonder if it's acceptable that I read this version first?

LATER!
Maria Susan White chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
What a fantastic epic! I'm not a native speaker so it took me long to read this, but your epic is worth the effort! At first I forgot to paste the final chapter in my ebook and thought the "ending" was disappointing. But when I decided to review I found my mistake and read this real final chapter hungrily. That is really amazing,man. And I have to say I am so, so glad that Kaworu revived and set off to create a new species with Rei. Kaworei is my second favourite pairing besides Kawoshin, mainly because they may create a new reproduceable Angel species. That is good job! Thanks a lot!
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Just a little aside, for some reason, during the last few chapters, there was one song going through my head: "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin.

Well, more specifically the intro to the song. I realize that the song is in no way related to the fic, but the guitar riff just fits to me.

Well, that's all. Excellent story, just in case I hadn't told you yet... ;)
DrylB chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
I think this made more sense than Final Crisis. Thanks.
Jiopaba chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
AHHHH

WHAT

THAT WAS SO AWESOME

I feel so empty now. The rest of my life will be so unsatisfying. Now that I have read the perfect work of fiction, what meaning is there in continuing to seek a greater thing?

How sad.

A work of fiction so wonderful that when I gazed upon it it burnt my soul into ashes.

I wish, as I do on about one story in 75 to 100, that there was a Double Favorite button. That I could favorite this story and then favorite it again, so that it'd have a special place of honor among the halls of all the hundreds of stories I read and enjoyed. So that it would be printed in the list with shining gold text so that all could know that out of the tens of millions of words I have read, these hundred thousand are among the very finest.

I need more... I'll go see if you're written anything else that's super cool. :D
Archnecromancer King chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
I forgot to mention that you found it brilliant make of Kaworu the Black Adam, since he is who has the spirit of Adam in the canon series.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 26 . 10/8/2011
fantastic story, well written, considering most crossovers are extremely poor, this was a pleasant surprise