Reviews for Last Child of Krypton
Valandar chapter 26 . 8/28/2013
Interesting way of mixing the Eva cosmology, and the DCU cosmology. Well written, and I thank you for coming up with this idea in the first place.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 26 . 7/11/2013
I don't know about the redux, but this is one of my favourite Evangelion fics.
Toriano.Flacko chapter 26 . 8/13/2012
Hmmm... I'm not sure if an amazing amount of thought went into this or if you flew by the seat of your Awesome!Pants... on that note, I wonder if it's acceptable that I read this version first?

LATER!
Quantum Rose chapter 26 . 2/17/2012
What a fantastic epic! I'm not a native speaker so it took me long to read this, but your epic is worth the effort! At first I forgot to paste the final chapter in my ebook and thought the "ending" was disappointing. But when I decided to review I found my mistake and read this real final chapter hungrily. That is really amazing,man. And I have to say I am so, so glad that Kaworu revived and set off to create a new species with Rei. Kaworei is my second favourite pairing besides Kawoshin, mainly because they may create a new reproduceable Angel species. That is good job! Thanks a lot!
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 25 . 11/14/2011
Just a little aside, for some reason, during the last few chapters, there was one song going through my head: "Diary of Jane" by Breaking Benjamin.

Well, more specifically the intro to the song. I realize that the song is in no way related to the fic, but the guitar riff just fits to me.

Well, that's all. Excellent story, just in case I hadn't told you yet... ;)
DrylB chapter 26 . 11/7/2011
I think this made more sense than Final Crisis. Thanks.
Jiopaba chapter 26 . 11/4/2011
AHHHH

WHAT

THAT WAS SO AWESOME

I feel so empty now. The rest of my life will be so unsatisfying. Now that I have read the perfect work of fiction, what meaning is there in continuing to seek a greater thing?

How sad.

A work of fiction so wonderful that when I gazed upon it it burnt my soul into ashes.

I wish, as I do on about one story in 75 to 100, that there was a Double Favorite button. That I could favorite this story and then favorite it again, so that it'd have a special place of honor among the halls of all the hundreds of stories I read and enjoyed. So that it would be printed in the list with shining gold text so that all could know that out of the tens of millions of words I have read, these hundred thousand are among the very finest.

I need more... I'll go see if you're written anything else that's super cool. :D
Archnecromancer King chapter 26 . 10/9/2011
I forgot to mention that you found it brilliant make of Kaworu the Black Adam, since he is who has the spirit of Adam in the canon series.
I always wanted to post a fic chapter 26 . 10/8/2011
fantastic story, well written, considering most crossovers are extremely poor, this was a pleasant surprise
Anon chapter 17 . 9/30/2011
On reading this I could only think "The age of heroes never died, it just took a short break."
Archnecromancer King chapter 26 . 9/30/2011
Beautiful. I loved his story despite being a fan of Shinji-Rei and hate Kaworu-Rei. Hoping for his continuation of The Riddle of Steel and Just Another Day in Tokyo3. Please update.
Cornuthaum chapter 26 . 9/28/2011
A riveting tale, start to finish. So many "give Shinji X powers" fics end up dying as miserable fix fics - but this? This went above and beyond. You even managed to capture the original series' descent from fighting giant monsters to mind-warping strangeness perfectly.

And 'You snuck up on me. Me!' - It was right there, all in our faces.

All in all, very well done, and with a satisfactory ending to boot.
Duder Skanks chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Honestly, all I can say is...

Congratulations! *clapping*

This was simply amazing. Everything worked out and everyone's okay for the most part. You had Gendo actively trying to save the world, Stable relationships for almost everybody, and humanity proved it's strength in the face of adversity. It's actually for the best that it didn't end in a climactic battle. Because when it comes down to it, Superman's greatest power is the hope he provides, the ideals he represents. As long as he's there, mankind will always have a future and a tomorrow to wake up to.

The only thing that could have made this better is if Superman and Darkseid battled it out on top of galaxies, but that's probably just my love of Gurren Lagann talking...
Julian Chester chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Wow. This was quite the thing.

I will admit, my comprehension of the story declined drastically over the last several chapters, but considering my familiarity with the DC Universe is confined mainly to the superheroes and the most famous villains (and not even all of the superheroes at that), it is hardly surprising. It also got extremely surreal in the last two chapters, but considering that was the "End of Evangelion" portion of the story, "surreal" is practically a requirement.

It was good. I liked it. That's really about all I can say at the moment. If anything else occurs to me, I'll send you a note.

I'll be following your work in the future. Good luck plotting out "Doc Rokubungi," and your original work. I'll be looking forward to more of "The Riddle of Steel" when/if you ever update it.
Midnight6 chapter 26 . 9/25/2011
Sometimes, it's good to just say the single word that booms in your mind when you lean back in your chair and you're done reading.

Epic.