Reviews for Last Child of Krypton
shadow uzumaki chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
Shit...and here I thought a world where the Angels and Joker exist together is bad enough... Darkseid?
The-Mrning-Star chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
noooooo! you killed kozo you bastard, im curious as to why shinji still lets asuka wail on him
1337 chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
Everyones happy little words all seem to be accurate. I enspecially like Kaji's it was the most fitting. Also Fuyutsuki so called Doctor sounds famailar but I can't place him.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
I laughed so hard my appendix burst when I saw shigeru's view of the ideal world. thank you great update keep on bringing more characters it rocks!
Duder Skanks chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
So this is your version of "For the Man Who Has Everything". I'm liking this a lot...
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
My God, man... You continue to amaze me.
Ragnarok chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
Oh, SHIT no. Kaji just found the freaking ANTI-LIFE equation. And Fuyutsuki is being recruited by Ra's al Guhl?

On a side note, I wonder how badly Mari will be affected. Because other than her bit of craziness, she seems the most normal of the canon Evangelion cast. Of course, this isn't canon. Also, is that Clayface disguised as Fuyutsuki, or is it someone else?
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

Duder Skanks chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!

Things keep on getting better, worse, even more worse, and depressingly bleak...
The-Mrning-Star chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I cant help but comment as to why Naoko in Rei's body has powers that are fully developed while Rei is just now learning to use them.
1337 chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
It is the Final. The Final Criss. Evil has won and Good dosen't know it.
Phantomschild chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Eek! can't wait 2 see what happens next!
Archnecromancer King chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Beautiful story. Please, continue.
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story
Weapon-VII chapter 20 . 9/15/2011
Fucking. Bitchin.

Amazing chapters bro! You really outdone yourself.

Kaji is becoming such an emo-Batman. You didn't listen to me. This is all your fault. Blah, blah, blah. I didn't realize Batman was such a whiner. Hahaha.

"I can't fly. At all." I still laugh at the clam in his voice.

Still something is bugging me. Shinji can handle space right? Which can get as low as 3 Kelvin, due to background radiation. Yet Mr. Freeze's gun can go lower than that? It's impossible to go lower than Absolute Zero, so I guess his gun can go to 0.5 Kelvin or something like that?

Green Lantern Corps. Does Gendo know that they span the Universe? When he meant they were extinct, did he mean ALL of them? Or just the one's in our Sector? Will we see any more of them?

Keep up the good work!