Reviews for Last Child of Krypton
The-Mrning-Star chapter 24 . 9/22/2011
that was so good i had a post fan fic smoke the thing is i don smoke 0.o. did not see kaoru as shazam or rei as poison ivy. this is getting good man keep it coming
lazyguy90 chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Pure insanity! Awesome work man.
Muffin Mark chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
Wait, now I'm just getting confused. What happened to Arael? How did they get out? I feel like there's a chapter missing, or Third Impact already happened...
Ragnarok chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
And the Holy Shit Quotient keeps increasing. Now you've sprung DARKSEID on us, of all things?

I have to keep reading this.
shadow uzumaki chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
Shit...and here I thought a world where the Angels and Joker exist together is bad enough... Darkseid?
The-Mrning-Star chapter 23 . 9/20/2011
noooooo! you killed kozo you bastard, im curious as to why shinji still lets asuka wail on him
1337 chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
Everyones happy little words all seem to be accurate. I enspecially like Kaji's it was the most fitting. Also Fuyutsuki so called Doctor sounds famailar but I can't place him.
The-Mrning-Star chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
I laughed so hard my appendix burst when I saw shigeru's view of the ideal world. thank you great update keep on bringing more characters it rocks!
Muffin Mark chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
So this is your version of "For the Man Who Has Everything". I'm liking this a lot...
GunMetalSnail429 chapter 22 . 9/19/2011
My God, man... You continue to amaze me.
Ragnarok chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
Oh, SHIT no. Kaji just found the freaking ANTI-LIFE equation. And Fuyutsuki is being recruited by Ra's al Guhl?

On a side note, I wonder how badly Mari will be affected. Because other than her bit of craziness, she seems the most normal of the canon Evangelion cast. Of course, this isn't canon. Also, is that Clayface disguised as Fuyutsuki, or is it someone else?
Hanzo of the Salamander 2.0 chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I look forward to reading what happens next in your story

Muffin Mark chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP CRAP!

Things keep on getting better, worse, even more worse, and depressingly bleak...
The-Mrning-Star chapter 21 . 9/17/2011
I cant help but comment as to why Naoko in Rei's body has powers that are fully developed while Rei is just now learning to use them.
1337 chapter 20 . 9/17/2011
It is the Final. The Final Criss. Evil has won and Good dosen't know it.
126 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »