Reviews for Of Soldiers and Scholars
Jay Foren chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Does this mean you won't be continueing DD?
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Good Lord.

Good Lordy Lord Lord.

I've GOT to stop doing this. XD

Everytime, EVERYTIME, I leave a review, I have to come back and leave 2 cause I forgot something in the first one.

EVERYTIME.

'Kay, just reccomending some things that might help cheer you up.

watch?vqIHvfItKMWc&featurerelated

watch?vMEcNZAFioI0

Same song:

Enligsh version

watch?vC7Z0apgiCZU

Original/French

watch?vTnlzoB0IjCo

I know they're childish but they always make me smile anyway. Probally BECAUSE they're childish. XD

Chaos Out
Chaos of Light and Dark chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This story is really, really good. It's really intense and has a heavy atmosphere that still manages to stay light at the same time.

Story aside,

I'm really sad to hear about what's been going on and I hope it gets better soon for you. Even if I don't know someone I've always been to commpassionate for my own good (I think) and can feel their hurt. Maybe not as bad as you feel but when I read the AN my heart felt heavy and I felt sadness inside at the knowledge of what you're going through. I've never expierienced anything like that but one of my best friends has and so I can understand, I really can. Just know that while you'll probaly never see us IRL, me and my friends stand beside you and are saddened by what you've gone through and are going through.

Know that things never stay the same forever. Nothing lasts infinatley. The great things in life all eventually come to an end, but so do the bad things. Things will get better, you just have to wait and not rush things. But don't just sit around hoping for it too get better. While you need to wait, there are also the times to act. You must both be paitent and know when to act or at least try.

With hopes for change to arrive swiftly on the wind for you,

The Guardians.