Reviews for Erinnerungen
Pink Fantasies chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Very interesting and original! What I love the most is how you've given it a setting. Nobody ever gives an accurate setting for these, and honestly, I'd also say GB was set in Germany. Gretel's back story was also interesting.

You're a very talented writer, and you did such a great job on this!
lol chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This story is epic, very original. Can't wait to see what you have for me in the future :)

-lol
Rayna chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Hello! I'm so sorry about the last review, my computer submitted the review while I was typing it.

This sounds like it will be a very unique story! I love the backstory you gave Gretel; no one I have seen has ever given her a backstory even remotely close to this one. I'm excited to see how this affects her as a farmer. I mean, I can't imagine a rich girl having much experience in farming.

I also like Gretel's characterization as someone that just wanted to be free from the life she was living and have a clean slate. I'm looking forward to how you flesh her character out as the story progresses! I'm also very curious to see how her family will come into play (if it all). Will they ever find out who she has become? What will become of her brother? I'm very excited to find out!

Your spelling and grammar was very accurate! There were a few little errors but nothing that detracted from the overall meaning.

Lastly, I love how you mentioned the Berlin wall and Germany - it gave the setting some...realism. I could never tell whether HM took place in an alternate universe or in some fictional town in a real place. You distinguished the time period and gave the setting more realism, which was great.

I'm also glad you wrote a Grand Bazaar story, as there are not many stories on it and I live the game! Keep up the great work! I can't wait for more! And sorry again about the other review (stupid computer)...
Rayna chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
A great beginning to what seems to be a very interesting story!

I absolutely love Gretel's backstory; I've never