Reviews for Force Jumper
ULTRA SONIC chapter 37 . 2/4
And finally, after 37 chapters, the whistle finally gets blown on Mace Windu! Sucks to be him right now!

Looks like Anakin is starting to get a handle on jumping not just himself and other people with him, but ships as well.

Shame they couldn't get into the action and help give the GAR some much needed backup, but time was of the essence.

Cunning, stealth and subterfuge at it's finest in regards to planting cameras and recording devices at just the right points!

Master Shaak Ti, get ready to have everything you think you know turned on itself.

Too bad we didn't see Anakin fight Windu. At least with him backing up Obi-Wan and Ahsoka, Windu would have more reason to fear for his life. But luckily it all panned out.

Obi-Wan struggling against Vapaad - yeah, no surprise there. As good as Soresu is, it does not make anyone completely invincible. If the opponent knows what Soresu is, they can either try to psyche you out, keep up an offensive barrage - but with 100 percent focus and well placed - or take steps to make sure the user doesn't get the tactical advantage. Do all that and Soresu becomes useless. Heck, Order 66 showed ways to get around blaster deflection.

Good move on Anakin's part to jump himself and Dooku to someplace where the latter and Syfo can chat for a while, especially since Dooku has info they all need.

And the thing is, Dooku's in a pickle. His just witnessed his master's treachery, and on top of that, he's now in an electrical prison with no way to force-jump. I think it's only fair that he divulge Darth Sidious's true identity as payback. Goodness knows, I want to see Sidious shaking in his boots out of genuine fear of being exposed as a Sith. (or better yet, have Order 65 be executed)

Hopefully Sidious can't kill Dooku with a long-distance force-choke.

Yep, it's official. Jobal is chain-smoking deathsticks. I mean, as Quinlan pointed out, there's bigger things going on right now than her own petty issues. Seriously, somebody ought to slap her.

And the fallout from Windu's exposure - namely in regards to the Jedi Order. Good thing I'm not in Yoda's sandals right now.

Let go of your stupid pride Grand Master. It didn't do you any favors in regular canon, and it sure as hell ain't gonna help you here. So to Qui-Gon you listen! With the exception of Quinlan and Syfo-Diyas, he had more sense than any of you Jedi Masters in the Order. And it's a good thing Anakin learned from those cats instead of from you guys in the temple.

"...reason with him, I must try...but prepared for the worst I will be."

Now who's being the naïve fool Yoda? But I'm glad you're also considering the worst-case scenario. And it's gonna be the latter based on what's going on right now.

Of course, now comes the decision of rounding up the traitors, which won't be pretty, but it's gotta be done.

Score: Team Skywalker - 1, Xal'Karr - 0

Obviously it's not over by a long shot, but at least now Mace's plans are coming apart at the seams. And soon, so will Palpatine's.
sexystarwarslover chapter 37 . 1/26
WHOA! WHAT A CHAPTER! THAT WAS INTENSE AND BRILLANTLY WRITTEN!
I Love Anakin's plan and how it came to a head and caught Mace out HA HA! I cannot wait to see what happens next and as for Jobal, HA she got hers didn't she. AMAZING and THRILLING! cannot wait for more
SilverNightfall chapter 37 . 1/25
Yay you finally updated! I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next :)
changingdestiny40 chapter 37 . 1/25
This was a very good and exciting chapter. If the Senate's in an uproar now, they'll be having a greater uproar after Quinlan and Padme reveal to the public the evidence that Gavin gave them. A lot of evil's being exposed right now. Now the only person left that the heroes of this story need to expose is Palpatine. Come to think of it, maybe the evidence given by Gavin contains Palpatine's dealings with the Xal Kar. I'm glad Mace has finally been exposed. It looks like I was right about Mace killing Qui-Gon. He or his organization might not have personally killed Qui-Gon, but like King David did to Uria, placed him in a dangerous situation that he knew could get him killed. Have a good day.
changingdestiny40 chapter 36 . 1/25
Happy New Year, and good chapter. It looks as though you don't like Jar Jar. Though I know that most of the "Star Wars" fan base doesn't like Jar Jar. Gavin sure is brilliant, wicked and powerful, but it's a good thing he's willing to release his information. And that's because if some of the corrupt senators are exposed, then Sideous will lose some of his support base within the senate. It's nice that Anakin's plan worked and led to his sons and Arianna being freed. It looks like you've entered the "Revenge Of The Sith" arc and the "Battle Of Coruscant". I forgot who Jothra was.
starwars1885 chapter 37 . 1/25
I'm so glad you came back to this story- I love it.
Mace's cover is finally blown. He'll never recover from that. Anakin's cover is also blown, but somehow I think he'll be able to handle things better. This story is getting exciting! Update soon!
Jedi Angel001 chapter 37 . 1/25
Glad to have you back. Finally Mace is exposed to the galaxy, that was awesome.
Now will Dooku expose Sidious for them? He is such a fool if he does not.
Looking forward to your next update. Please do not take so long, I love your stories.
NightSkyWolf chapter 37 . 1/25
Please more updates
Kenka chapter 37 . 1/25
talk about a mean blow
BookLover1182 chapter 37 . 1/25
LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN. Padme should talk with the Senate about the Force Jumpers and the children have her tell them Hunter and Blake story. Please tell me that Satine is alive.
Harry2 chapter 37 . 1/25
Master Yoda, you may try to reason with Mace, but there is no reasoning with him. He is obsessed with destroying Force Jumpers, be they Jedi or Sith. Mace is about to become a outcast, and with his organization crumbling, he is going to be without a base to operate off of. Be prepared for Trial and Punishment Mace Windu!
ULTRA SONIC chapter 36 . 11/11/2014
"You and your brother are just bait for the big fish."

Well Asajj, as Qui-Gon said best in TPM: "There's always a bigger fish."

Of course, the question Asajj should ask herself is who's the predator and who's the prey? Because as we saw later in the chapter, Anakin and Padme are the predators here.

Great ingenuity on Anakin's part to create something that would counter the Xal' Karr's electric toys, even if only a little.

Loved the interrogation Gavin went under, first with Quinlan, then with Padme. And I really thought Padme was just gonna slam Gavin's head into a table first and *then* punch him. It's the least he deserves.

Is Jobal smoking deathsticks or what? I mean, she just saw firsthand Gavin's true colors, and yet she's gonna pin more of the blame on Anakin?

But in all, I'm glad the plan got foiled, and Anakin leaving Asajj like that was cool. Because once Mace finds out she failed, she'll be either dead or demoted. Personally, I don't care either way.

With Anakin's threat to Asajj regarding Mace - It would almost be worth going to the temple and exposing Windu in front of everybody just to get their reactions.

But just when one problem gets licked, another one pops up. Namely Palpatine's "kidnapping". Mace may think he's got the upper hand on this one, but oh man is he gonna be in for a big surprise.

I just hope he isn't wise to Obi-Wan and Ahsoka's double agent status yet.

And speaking of which, Palpatine is no doubt going to try to probe Knightblade's mind just to find out once and for all who is under that mask. I just hope Anakin has strong enough mental shields to block him.

And while I'm on the subject of Anakin's identity being exposed - Gavin's threat doesn't carry much weight. I mean, it's not like in regular canon where almost everyone knew who "The Hero With No Fear" was. So even if Gavin revealed in neon lights, "Knightblade is Anakin Skywalker!" Most people are gonna blink and go, "Who?" But on the other hand, people on Naboo would recognize the name, as would Palpatine/Sidious. Plus the fact that Knightblade is a former slave - yeah, that probably won't sit well with other Senators, maybe not even with those from Padme's own delegation (save Bail and Breha of course).

What other closet skeletons does Gavin have on Mace's organization is another thing I'm wondering about. Just how corrupt is the Jedi Order? Either way, my theory was right: The Jedi Order's reputation is gonna take a nosedive straight down the crapper once the whole truth comes out, and it'll take a miracle for it to come back to even one-eighth of it once was.

And who wants to bet Sidious is gonna take full advantage of that?

In all, awesome chapter Lilac, Looking forward to the next one!

PS: Will we ever find out what's become of Han?

PPS: I know Anakin said back in Chapter 10 that if the Jedi Order can't see Windu for who and what he really is, then they deserve what they get. But I also know that if Order 66 was to happen, Anakin wouldn't stand idly by and allow younglings to get slaughtered. He'd Force-jump in there, slice and dice any Clone Trooper in his way, and say to the younglings, "Come with me if you want to live." just before jumping all of them to safety.
Syphon01 chapter 36 . 11/6/2014
interesting story I just read all of it to date.

Love the fact you've turned windu into an evil scheming prat.

I don't know if its better he's disgraced, becomes a sith apprentice killed in the jedi purge or yoda kills him for his treasonous act.

more please
OwlIs chapter 36 . 10/21/2014
Man, what an exciting chapter! Excellent as usual Lilac Moon!
FateOfChaos chapter 36 . 10/19/2014