Reviews for Force Jumper
BookLover1182 chapter 1 . 4/11
Question why did Shmi had to died? I think it would have been interesting to see Anakin with a mother and father and older brother, How would Shmi react to Anakin's force jumping?
Finding it /really/ stupid that they aren't killing legitimate threats as soon as they can. That's basically just increasing the risk to your life because you don't have the mental fortitude to kill someone.
Can you please right like a story like Star Wars/ monster high crossover please! Like Anakin, Padmé, Obi Wan and Ahsoka goes undercover on the school monster high!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you update the story again.
Jadaerys chapter 41 . 10/22/2016
Come on, have mercy on us and continue writing your fic! Please? Please! Out of all your SW fics this most definitely is the best so please have mercy
Shel chapter 41 . 10/10/2016
So love this story. Hope u update soon!
Olivia K chapter 11 . 9/26/2016
You know your obsessed when you get super excited after just seeing the title. I have looked at the summer for this story, but I never actually tried it until now. I am extremely glad that I did!
Irena Devereau AKA dramaqueen chapter 30 . 8/25/2016
Are you going to teach Anikins how to control elements?
AnakinSLucien chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
I suddenly realized something interesting. In The Clone Wars, the Father have the same ability as Jumper and he didn't leave trace, he moved suddenly from Anakin's side to somewhere high. Though it may because he was a strange, hard-to-explain Force Wielder, but the Father did say that Anakin was the same as him, so maybe Anakin could really "jump" through space or turned into animals(like the Daughter and the Son) if he didn't turn to the dark side.
ValentinaVix chapter 40 . 8/1/2016
Please Update Soon
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2016
You wrote her under house arrest
Instead of her house under arrest
Chiafun chapter 41 . 6/27/2016
Can't wait to read the newest chapter, update please ... I really love anidala fanfic that you write, this is one of my favorite. Please don't abandoned this story
Guest chapter 37 . 4/28/2016
Why did you make Anakin reveal himself. Mace had no proof that Anakin and Knightblade were one and the same nor did he have any proof that Anakin was married to Padme and that she knew his identity or that he was the father of her children? :-( If this is about Gavin, they could erased his memory of knowing Anakin was Knightblade. :-( :-(
SilverNightfall chapter 41 . 4/9/2016
Man, the Skywalker clan just can't catch a break! Haruun Kal...hmm I wonder if they will run into Han there.
Max chapter 41 . 4/3/2016