Reviews for Force Jumper
Olivia K chapter 11 . 9/26
You know your obsessed when you get super excited after just seeing the title. I have looked at the summer for this story, but I never actually tried it until now. I am extremely glad that I did!
Irena Devereau AKA dramaqueen chapter 30 . 8/25
Are you going to teach Anikins how to control elements?
EvangelineLucien chapter 11 . 8/21
I suddenly realized something interesting. In The Clone Wars, the Father have the same ability as Jumper and he didn't leave trace, he moved suddenly from Anakin's side to somewhere high. Though it may because he was a strange, hard-to-explain Force Wielder, but the Father did say that Anakin was the same as him, so maybe Anakin could really "jump" through space or turned into animals(like the Daughter and the Son) if he didn't turn to the dark side.
ValentinaVix chapter 40 . 8/1
Please Update Soon
You wrote her under house arrest
Instead of her house under arrest
Chiafun chapter 41 . 6/27
Can't wait to read the newest chapter, update please ... I really love anidala fanfic that you write, this is one of my favorite. Please don't abandoned this story
Why did you make Anakin reveal himself. Mace had no proof that Anakin and Knightblade were one and the same nor did he have any proof that Anakin was married to Padme and that she knew his identity or that he was the father of her children? :-( If this is about Gavin, they could erased his memory of knowing Anakin was Knightblade. :-( :-(
SilverNightfall chapter 41 . 4/9
Man, the Skywalker clan just can't catch a break! Haruun Kal...hmm I wonder if they will run into Han there.
Max chapter 41 . 4/3
Continue please
Max chapter 41 . 4/3
Continue this awesome story please.
I don't think it will be Han because he should still be on Harunn Kal
I thought Mon was dead so why was her name included in this chapter?:-I
More!
ValentinaVix chapter 41 . 3/25
Noooo! Why Did It Have To End Like This?! I Am Dying To Know If They Will Succeed In Rescuing Them. Please Update Soon!
It felt like reading a novel on the first few chapters. It was THAT good. You got me hooked, but it got a little chaotic when many non-SW characters appeared. It's like..too many OCs hovered over anakin, padme, sifo and quinlan. I know they're not entirely OC ( hunter's from PR?) and i dont know if many readers like them, but i personally prefer not having too many characters to focus on.
but hey, i still like your story and you're still talented! Chapter 41 is the best so far tho, i love seeing anakin tortured lol.
Update soon bcs we're looking forward to it!
Much love3