Reviews for Force Jumper
Chickenchops chapter 40 . 1/27
I have finally caught up with the latest chapter and cannot wait for more! I'm so impressed with all your stories and I haven't been able to stop myself reading them recently. Keep up the good work!
ULTRA SONIC chapter 40 . 12/8/2015
Glad to see you back Lilac!

From the start of the chapter one can tell right away that Ventress and Vastor are making good on what they promised and aren't joking around with taking down those are Force-Jumpers. The fact that they're going full homicide at this point shows that the stakes have gotten only higher.

And it isn't just Padme who's seeing this, but Anakin and Quinlan as well. Granted, Anakin is right about why they don't just come after him given that the homicides are a direct message to him, but as we'll see later in the chapter, he might get his wish.

The little scene with Ahsoka, Whie and Scout was a nice touch, and they'll their skills sharp for what's to come.

Padme, Bail, and Bana's instincts are spot-on with Palpatine not relinquishing his e-powers, but it's gonna take a lot more than a vote of "no-confidence" to stop him, which brings us to the next scene.

But before that, we have Windu and a few of his lackeys debating as to whether to put aside their differences and seek Anakin's help, which they should. There's bigger things going on right now than the Xal'Karr's "war" with Force-Jumpers, and Palpatine's at the head of those things. He ain't gonna stop until he has complete control over the Republic and converts it into the Empire, which we all know is his ultimate plan. Him taking control of the Xal'Karr is his way of finally putting a stop to the wild cards running about, or at least it's Phase-1 of it, anyway.

Dooku using Blake to help Team Skywalker is pretty twisted, but if it's his way of finally getting off his high horse and genuinely helping them, fine. And it worked, for not only do Anakin and his family finally learn about a certain protocol, but that Palpatine *is* Sidious!

The timing couldn't be better, because not only does that scumbag Gavin get out of the clink via Sidious, but he also arrests Padme, which really makes me hope either Anakin guts Gavin like a gooberfish, or Padme flat-out shoots him headshot-style.

Obi-Wan was right in pointing out that the whole thing could be a trap to draw Anakin and Hunter out, but even he has no idea to what extent. From the scientists figuring out ways to keep the jump-scars open longer to Padme's arrest...yeah, Sidious is going all-out. He wants to get rid of all the wild cards once and for all, but what he isn't counting on Anakin's knack for both improvising (courtesy of his mentors) and complete destruction of an enemy's property.

Or at least, I hope Sidious ain't that smart to figure it out.

Despite being fit to be tied, I'm glad Anakin knew he couldn't just go charging in by himself and went to Solaris V to get heavy backup, which he will need to break Padme out.

(Although I'm sure if he could, Anakin would probably take just the biggest battering ram he could find and bring the place down, making sure Padme's cell is the only one that gets destroyed so as to get her out)

But the tricky part for Team Skywalker is not so much breaking Padme out, but making sure those eggheads working under Sidious can't trace them back to Yavin IV. If they do, they're screwed.

Plus there's also the matter of evacuating the Temple and alerting any Jedis out in the field before Sidious carries out Order 66. Too bad they can't use Order 65...

But here's hoping our heroes can succeed, and if they can alert even the Clones - namely Rex, Cody and whoever's left of Domino-Squad at this point - then they have a chance of still being able to A) Be one step ahead of Sidious, and B) Throw a Hydrospanner into the works.

Great job with this story Lilac, now I'm *really* looking forward to the next one!
cat chapter 40 . 11/17/2015
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. Not only that I was up all night to finish it, but with each chapter everything kept getting better and better. You are an amazing writer and I am happy you chose to portray Anakin better, near the light side. I was sick to death of the thousands of fanfics where he was either evil or turned to the dark side (the movie was enough to break my heart). Anyway... I love it and I am waiting for the next chapter
AEStarWars chapter 40 . 11/10/2015
I always wondered if Sidious was ever going to reveal himself in this story. Apparently he did, and things just got a lot harder for Anakin and his group... Nice chapter, and can't wait for Anakin and Hunter to save Padmé
sexystarwarslover chapter 40 . 11/9/2015
THE TRUTH COMES OUT! AND WHAT A CLIFF HANGER!
If they think theycan hold Padme or use her as a bait aren't they going to be lookiing like fools when Anakin frees her and escapes with them all and Palpatine is found out and he won't be around for much longer i hope
LOVING THIS STORY! CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT UPDATED AGAIN!
explodingbunnies52 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
great chapter thanks!
changingdestiny40 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
Good chapter. I'm glad the truth about Palpatine has finally been revealed. I'm interested in finding out what Mace has planned to deal with Vastor. Even though Mace is a villain, between him and Vastor, he's the lesser evil. Therefore, I root for whatever Mace has planned to deal with Vastor. Vastor needs to be stopped as soon as possible. It's nice to see that Anakin is still working to free slaves. Thank you for letting the Jedi find out about Order 66. Hopefully, Anakin will succeed in rescuing his wife. Have a good day.
ladyw1026 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
AWESOME! Great update! Look forward to more!
Harry2 chapter 40 . 11/8/2015
Its time for Knightsblade to truly go to war. Anakin is going after Palpatine/Sidious and see about taking this Sith Lord DOWN!
AEStarWars chapter 39 . 10/31/2015
I wonder when you will update, and when will Anakin find out who's Sidious
David-El chapter 39 . 9/19/2015
You know, for some reason, Kit Fisto was always one of my favorite Council Members, and the Kel'Dor have become my favorite Star Wars alien species.
David-El chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
So, the Xal'Kaar have been exposed, and their leadership exterminated by a Sith. I must say, I NEVER saw that coming! All that's left now is to bring down the Xal'Kaar and destroy the Sith, which should be easy once Palpypie is exposed as well. I look forward to reading the rest are this!
David-El chapter 25 . 9/19/2015
Hmm, Syfo-Dyas says that he doesn't know ANYONE who uses Force lightning that isn't a Dark Sider? As I recall, one of the Council members can use it, Plo Koon if I remember right.
David-El chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
I just thought of something: has Anakin ever considered using beskar armor? If even a lightsaber can't cut through it, then imagine the protection it could give from blasters and the Xal'Kaar weapons!
ChaosIdeals chapter 39 . 9/17/2015
This is fantastic, I love this story so much and am looking forward to more.
Still very much worried about Han though haha, it would kill Anakin to have to hurt him