Reviews for Force Jumper
andrewmctague chapter 39 . 8/16
Keep up the good work on this story. I started reading it a while ago but I've just read the last 30 chapters again. Can't for more!
SilverNightfall chapter 39 . 7/14
Oooo good chapter! I can't wait for them to figure out who Palpatine is :)
changingdestiny40 chapter 39 . 7/2
Welcome back, and thank you for the new chapter. Good chapter. Based on the end, Anakin and his friends plan to eliminate Grievous has fallen through. It really looks as though Vastor is the new Sith apprentice and the Vader of this story. And based on Ventress's promotion, I'm getting the impression that Sideous is making an exception to the rule of two.

Even though Mace is a villain, I'm glad he leaked the names of senators who supported him. I hope he also leaked Palpatine's name as well. Either way, with so many corrupt senators having been removed from power and investigations on organizations who supported the Xal Kaar, this will definitely help cleanse out most of the Republic's corruption. Because of Anakin's actions, most of the corruption in the Republic and the Jedi Order is gone, Dooku's in custody, which should weaken the Separatists, and he's destroyed multiple slave rings across the galaxy. Due to all of these actions, the galaxy is now a safer and cleaner place to live in. All that's left is for the war to end, the Sith, Xal'Kaar, and Separatists to be destroyed, the exposure of any other corrupt Jedi, and the elimination of the slave rings still in existence. Otherwise, things in the "Star Wars" galaxy have been improved.

I didn't know that Whie and Scout had married. That surprised me. But congratulations to them. Hopefully, the Jedi Order will change the attachment rules within your story.

Padme sure handled those reporters very well. From what I've seen in real life, the paparazzi can be very annoying.

I've just decided to follow this story so that I'll know when updates are available. Happy 4th of July and have a good day.
Shel chapter 38 . 6/28
Update soon! It feels like things are going to come to a head soon in the story.
DarkkLight chapter 21 . 6/30
This is an amazing fic, but Anakin has had a few chances to kill Cox and hasn't. I imagine that Anakin knows that he kills jumpers, why hasn't he killed him. It seems like your keeping him alive for the sake of keeping him alive. Other than that, very sweet story
darthvader042 chapter 39 . 6/29
Yay finally an update
sexystarwarslover chapter 39 . 6/29
YAY! A NEW CHAPTER! and that was a good one! Curiious to see this new villain try and take out Anakin and his friends because that will be some show down *evil laughter* and Padme standing up for herself and for her husband and how the Queen and Mon Mothma were on her side. I loved the part where they were talking to Dooku and Anakin wanted to drop him into a volcano and Qui was chuckling and would have been for it but Sifo or Padme didn't agree though that would have been funny! I cannot wait for the next chapter!
ULTRA SONIC chapter 39 . 6/28
I'm really surprised Sio Bibble reacted the way he did to Anakin, but then again I have been spoiled on fanfics where his interactions with Anakin were friendly and jovial.

And to the idiots from the Holonet -, Anakin may not be of any nobility, but at least he's got dignity, which is a heck of a lot more than I can say about you vultures!

Good thing Apilana threw her support towards Padme. Hopefully it stays that way.

Mace throwing his associates under the bus - man, this guy is really turning into somebody lower than scum!

And at least Bail can be counted on for support (and probably Breha too), but wasn't Mon Mothma killed several chapters back?

And still Dooku ain't talking, but his little hint that Sidious is controlling the Senate - I'm surprised nobody brought up the possibility that Palpatine *is* Sidious. But then again Obi-Wan and some of the other good Jedis' heads would explode at that possibility. Even though we the audience know that it's true.

There's got to be a way to put the final piece of he puzzle in place about who Sidious is so Team Skywalker can figure it out and pull the plug on the whole thing. Hmm. How about a certain Clone Soldier discovering a certain bio-chip and a certain protocol...?

Hunter and Ari getting really close - granted, Anakin won't care too much, but Padme? I won't be surprised if she pulls Arianna aside and asks the teen in no uncertain terms what her intentions are towards her son.

And believe you me, Padme can be intimidating when she wants to be.

And I'm glad that Kit Fisto and Aayla Secura can be counted on at least, along with Shaak Ti, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka. Even more interesting was Kit admitting that he voted in favor of Anakin being trained, but as Anakin said best, "I would've broken the code ten times over by now." But I do hope we see Kit and Aayla helping Anakin and his family. Especially with what's to come.

Grievous is gone, but now that Vastor and Ventress are on the move, our heroes better be careful.

PS: Any chance we'll see Sola and her family's reaction to Knightblade being Anakin?
BookLover1182 chapter 39 . 6/28
Love it and please update when you can.
Mad about the Boro chapter 39 . 6/28
Nice chapter, though I would like to point out that Grevous' flagship was called the Invisible Hand NOT the Imperial Hand... Otherwise, though, it's a great chapter. I look forward to reading the rest of the story.
Harry2 chapter 39 . 6/28
Well, the group that is opposing the Force Jumpers have joined with the Sith. Looks like tough times ahead. And sooner or later, the Jedi are going to HAVE to move off of Coruscant if they want a clear vision via the force.
the stargate time traveller chapter 34 . 6/7
Are one of the boys who killed the jumper Han?
dragonfox123 chapter 38 . 5/4