Reviews for Force Jumper
You wrote her under house arrest
Instead of her house under arrest
Chiafun chapter 41 . 6/27
Can't wait to read the newest chapter, update please ... I really love anidala fanfic that you write, this is one of my favorite. Please don't abandoned this story
Why did you make Anakin reveal himself. Mace had no proof that Anakin and Knightblade were one and the same nor did he have any proof that Anakin was married to Padme and that she knew his identity or that he was the father of her children? :-( If this is about Gavin, they could erased his memory of knowing Anakin was Knightblade. :-( :-(
SilverNightfall chapter 41 . 4/9
Man, the Skywalker clan just can't catch a break! Haruun Kal...hmm I wonder if they will run into Han there.
Max chapter 41 . 4/3
Continue please
Max chapter 41 . 4/3
Continue this awesome story please.
I don't think it will be Han because he should still be on Harunn Kal
I thought Mon was dead so why was her name included in this chapter?:-I
More!
ValentinaVix chapter 41 . 3/25
Noooo! Why Did It Have To End Like This?! I Am Dying To Know If They Will Succeed In Rescuing Them. Please Update Soon!
It felt like reading a novel on the first few chapters. It was THAT good. You got me hooked, but it got a little chaotic when many non-SW characters appeared. It's like..too many OCs hovered over anakin, padme, sifo and quinlan. I know they're not entirely OC ( hunter's from PR?) and i dont know if many readers like them, but i personally prefer not having too many characters to focus on.
but hey, i still like your story and you're still talented! Chapter 41 is the best so far tho, i love seeing anakin tortured lol.
Update soon bcs we're looking forward to it!
Much love3
ValentinaVix chapter 41 . 3/12
Will They Rescue Anakin And Padme? I Can't Wait For The Next Update!
SiriuslyPink chapter 12 . 3/11
With only the protection of a 13 year old, Padme would die for sure without Anakin. But then Star Wars sees young teens as capable with delicate matters I guess, seeing as Padme ruled a planet at 14. But I'd never trust a 13 year old with my life, trained in combat or not. I'd prefer a 20 something plus bodybuilder and not just because of looks, haha.
SiriuslyPink chapter 10 . 3/11
At the beginning of the chapter you said Anakin was 16 and then in the chapter you said Padme was 24. That doesn't sound right.
ValentineS08 chapter 41 . 3/4
I Just Found This Story And Haven't Been Able To Stop Reading It! It Is So Amazing And Full Of Suspense! I Like How You Combined Jumper And Star Wars Together And Made One Epic Story! I Can't Wait To Read The Next Chapter! I'm Dying To Know If The Others Will Be Able To Rescue Anakin And Padme. Please Update Soon!