Reviews for The Birthday
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh no. This is too good. Please continue. You can't just stop here. ;D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
You conveyed Sakura's complicated feelings very nicely and simply, and the characterization was well-done. There is a quiet, intimate feel to the drabble, and it fit. The concept of Sakura waiting is an interesting one to explore - I often find, though, that she is the one being left behind or waiting for Sasuke, and I wonder if it seems out-of-character for Sasuke to be the one who must wait or be left behind or watch from the sidelines while she finds happiness.

You have written a variety of moods and plot lines, and I have enjoyed reading them. Though it seems you may not return to write, since it has been almost two years, I hope you will return. It is a bit sad to find authors whose stories you prefer only to discover that you found their work after they leave.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Sweet story! (:
AdotD chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Nicely written.
inu-babygirl1 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
heheheheheheh tough girl .and to imagine these things do happen hm. great job
africana chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
While short, it was delivered very beautifully. As usual, your writing style is amazing. Hopefully, you'll write more soon (with a strong emphasis on soon)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
It's more than alright.

It's great.

I liked that feeling of longing and lust that Sakura believes

can only be created from being apart.

You captured it very well,

and I'm glad that you're back.
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
This was a beautiful piece. It was more than all right.
nanamisakurachan chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Update soon
smos chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Short and beautiful.
Wabi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Interesting. This seemed a bit different from your usual style. I would have liked a bit more resolution, but that clearly wasn't what you were going for, and I liked it all the same. Keep it up; you haven't gotten rusty.
SparrowEyes chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
YOU ARE BACKKKKKKKKK! you are seriously one of my favorite authors and just ugh, you write my favorite OTP beautifully
Sakura's Unicorn chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wow...to say so much with so few words is just jaw-dropping. The conflict of Sakura's want and the reality of Sasuke was beautifully done-she'd schooled herself to live without him, so much so that being with him was overwhelming. But she can't stop the want. Just brilliant.
imperfectandchaotic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
It is lovely to hear from you again. I am a little breathless from how wonderful I find this little piece. It's just...it's everything it should be.

Welcome back. :)

Annie
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Nice and sad. Why didn't Saskura go home with him? Is there a back story as why she did not? She only got to see him 12 times a year. That's no fun for either one of them. It has been almost one year since you updated persuasion. Do you have any plans to update like really really really soon? I do hope so. Thank you for all your hard work. Until next time.