Reviews for Good Work Today
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Kyuu! So cute! First I've read, and it was adorable!
Califaction chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I love it! You have Roy's character down pat, with his insecurity and romanticism about 'wasting a good youth stealing from trains and riding like the wind over the plains,' (Best first lines ever!), and not teaching Chon how to start a fire. The situation and setting are clear in my mind-you seem able to spark an entire scene with just a few words. Chon's character, staring into the fire, inquiring and straightforward, unwilling to forget Roy's Chinaman slur but willing to forgive-laughing and smiling. It's easy to see Roy's influence on Chon, and Chon's influence on Roy, and you capture their spirit with the laugh at the end. Thanks for writing and posting!
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
hey hey hey that was so awsome and cute...god there so cute together..see yha
Aleka chapter 1 . 2/25/2005
Huh. Well that was the most bizarre thing in the world. Not your story, of course, I mean..I never thought of a man pining over..Jackie Chan.

Therefore, you must really kick ass, if you made this like the most believable slash ever. You got their characters down SO well. Wow. Not only did you get the characters well, but you also really captured the feel of the movie, especially with the end and them laughing. It was really, really well done. Kudos.
spunkster chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
It's obvious Roy and Chon love each other, if not, why where they sharing a bathtub? And other semi-gay stuff I forgot right now, I LUV IT! LUV IT!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
That was good! just like all your work, just as good! _

Sapphire
Mizty chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
Ah! *slashy* *slashy* goodness! I liked it, and I can see Roy as being slash-incliened but not Chon. Hrmm, oh well, I liked it! And just ignore the slash-haters.
balalaika chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I think the story is absolutely CUTE and no matter what the flamers say, you should continue writing like this.
erinfan07 chapter 1 . 1/26/2004
totally stupid crap
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
Aww, cute... _ *blushes*
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
faemouse chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Gah! Cute! Write more, please.
Chrysler chapter 1 . 11/22/2003
lol tats cute
Catherine chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
I found it highly amusing that all the fics in the shanghai noon section were slash, and as to Mr I-may-never-enjoy-the-film-again, it was labelled as slash, It's hardly the authers fault you decided to read it anyway. I thought it was brilliant!
charmed03 chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
EW! Don't get mad, but that is SO SICK! Your writing was quite good, but the plot, YUCK!
jen chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
hi i love all the fan fics on this site, especially "Back to the Future" and even "Shanghai Noon"..but come ON man...its good, hell..but ALL slash? why not just some fan fic of them as true best friends for life? i may never watch that movie again thanks to you..:(