Reviews for Unborn Child
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Poor Rodo, the Dark Lord is going to be pissed. But his reaction was understandable.
How to be bellatrix 101 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
The last part is sad. :( but the "That is the implication of 'order', Bellatrix." part was funny!
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
WOW!

SO glad I read this!

I feel bad for Rod for being lied to, but I hate him as well for doing that to Bella, (that happened to a friend of mine, twice with the same guy! I call her dumb) Anyways! It was believable that he culled get angry with the deception and the Dark Lord, I would have imagined him ordering Bella to abort it. But I liked that he didn't, oh and how would the baby turn out, if it was born that Rod would know?

This was well written and i loved the first part, where Bella knows she's pregnant!

Much love!

C.G.
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I like your story very much!
Bellatrix Nellie Le-Lovett chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
That...was amazing! It seemed really in character and...yah. Wonderful work!
Queen of Stuff chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
"For God's sake, I'm pregnant, not an invalid."

-Despite everything, that made me smile.

I absolutely lurv the format/plot/characterization. It's just so perfect, and I especially like how Roddy is so PERFECTLY angsty towards the end.
Catatonic Muse chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Very, very dark. Must say I expected it, but very good all the same. If this is canonical, I'm surprised the Dark frickin' Lord didn't kill him for that.

There's only one word for why Bella was being so nice. Hormones. Apparently, hers make her a nice person, instead of a complete bitch.

I shouldn't say lovely job, but the writing was good in a technical sense.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
hta was so sad. Poor rodulphus going throgh that
The-Slytherin-Durmstrang-Girl chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This has got to be one of the most speechless fics I have ever read. I'm speechless. This is so good.
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Oh man. That ending is overwhelming...that's a great story.
Lone Torment chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Something like that happened to us during our roleplay( 'Cept Roddie didn't know she was pregnant before the miscarriage, and it was caused by a Sectumsempra to the stomach while were fighting him).

It kinda broke him inside...
AtheneDi chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow!

That was highly powerful. It makes me yearn to know the how, what and why of how the child was conceived. I can also feel Rod's pain. To a pureblood man in the cause I am sure a pureblood heir would be a great joy, to find out the baby wasn't his, even if Voldemort's would be a heavy blow. At the end I really began to understand why Bella seemed so enthused with the pregnancy, not an angle I would typically expect of her, but after it made perfect sense.

It was very captivating!
Nellie Potter chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww I honestly wanted to cry at the end. It was so sad but very good!
Bellaminion chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Whoa...
hpbf chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
That was pretty sad, it was still really good though