Reviews for Such a Sap
Tara chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Awww, I love this fic! It was very sweet and cute. It was also in character for both Tim and Abby. It's nice that you referenced to Light Sleeper. Heheh, I'm pretty sure Tim will be surprised at how Ziva will handle a fussy baby :D "that would require getting married, timmy" - I could hear Abby saying that.

Anyways, really nice fic! :)
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
super cute! and i love your name and profile picture!
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
THIS. IS. CUTE.
Ace Trainer Sarah chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lovely! McAbby needs the love that you just sent them. I ship them but I can't write them for crap. But you did great _
lsmcfan chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
awww-cute! Nice thing to read first thing in the AM :)
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
DINUTSO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. YOU CALL THIS CRAP? NO. I protest, DUDE, that this is not crap. This is, in my opinion, a very very very acceptable drabble, that deserves a very very wonderful review. You cannot call this crap. If you call something you write crap again, you get a head slap. A hard one.

So, let me begin that I was like, really really sure it was Tim and Abby's child. I was literally like, "HOLY SCHMOKES HE WROTE A BABY oh, wait." I love children fics, so hard. I have written a lot of them, trust me. I love them with a passion. Children are some of my favorite creatures.

I like how you put in there that Gibbs took a baby away from Tim once. Ngl, I think I died at that. I was giggling like some maniacal witch or something.

And then you get all fluffy, and she's sitting on his lap and they're all close and GOD THIS IS WHAT ALWAYS HAPPENS IN MY HEAD AND NO ONE EVER SEEMS TO WRITE DECENT COMFORTABLE TIM AND ABBY.

But you my friend, no, you have done it. You did it, and very well.

'Tim watched her, biting on his lip as he did so. Before he could stop himself, he found the words falling from his lips; "You're gonna be a good mom."' - This is just so... perfect McGee right here. Take it from the woman who has like, anaylized McGee, spent hours and hours thinking about his character, and loves him deeply. And you KNOW he wants to get married, so badly, because that's him. He wants to have someone who wants someone, and he wants to love someone fully and just be comfortable and he's like, in love with Abby and she's not the right person for that but he has the biggest heart and oh my god your ending.

I think the ending gave it much justice. He is a sap, but he's good at it. And you know she loves him for that. Deep down, she loves how sensitive he is. And how loyal, and commited, and loving he is. It's why they get along so great, and are MTB. :D

Have I mentioned I love this?

And I love this line, because I have a thing for neck kissing in fics omg Izzy just paste the line;

'"I guess I can settle for just dating." He paused, before leaning down to place a kiss at the back of her neck. "It's passed midnight. Happy one year. I know this probably isn't how you planned on spending it."'

So, my friend, my bro, my pal, the one male NCIS fan I've met and deeply respect and a human being and as a bro (even though I'm a chick, I am very good at being manly eww Izzy stop), you wrote a quality fic. I think this review is longer than the actual story.

I'm so quality it hurts.

BUT YOU. YOU ARE IN THE THERMOSPHERE AND I'M IN THE TROPOSPHERE AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

You're Zeus. I'm Hades.

BUHAHA.

Dude, much love. I mean, a lot. I JUST LOVE MY BRO OKAY?

But, in all seriousness, I cannot express with words other than awesome, wonderful, perfect, delicious, quaint, splendid... everything, this fic is great.

Thank you, for it. You went out of your way, and that makes me a little mushy inside.

Though that might be the fic...

We'll see.