Reviews for Running To The River
bravenclawesome chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Perfect characterisation! If you have the time, I would appreciate it if you took a look at my stories too. Thanks!
roya reader chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I would wait before deleting your work, I think that this site has received alot of negative comments about what has been happening and probaby will rethink their actions.

I did try to find you on the website given and could not. I would love to see your Lily and Severus stories completed.
SidekickKep chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
You're too good of a writer when it comes to Severus and Lily. Decided to check this one out after you briefly mentioned it in "Twisting Time," and it was well worth the read. I really enjoyed it, me with my wishful thinking and all, even though we know this could never have happened. Anyways, I do enjoy your work. _

~sidekick
Dragon Soarer chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Aw, that was really cute! What's up with Petunia, though? Why did she pretend to be nice again? :O That was really cruel of her, tying her to the bed and putting honey in her hair.

I always enjoy reading forgiveness fics. :D Thank you for writing this!

~Dragon Soarer
PeachyKeen13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I just read this twice...not because it was hard to understand or anything, but because I couldn't bear to let such a great piece of literature end...so I skipped the last line, re-read it, teared up a bit, then read the last line. Touching and heart warming:) Can you maybe do a fluff like this for another event in their lives? Like if Lily still chose James, but she didn't die or she came back or something and surprised Sev? I don't know, it just seemed like something you'd be good at capturing the feelings of(: Favoriting immedietly! Fabulous job!
ChaosGamer chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Not a bad story. Perfect one shot.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/28/2011