Reviews for Of Fireflies and Silence
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Replays of Combat Hospital brought me back to this section to see what was here. I really liked this! I miss this show.
EdwardCullenROX chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
LOVE this FF if possible plzz continue it or write annother one u have a talent for writing
ElliG chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
lovely, just lovely.

In fact, I didn't expect to find any fanfiction at all on Combat Hospital so I'm just plain surprised. And especially since there is so little fanfiction i wanted to tell you how much i appreciated this one (:
Dr.Awesome chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
awee! so sweet! totally loved it! :)
Purple Lex chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This was an utterly beautiful fic! Your writing is wonderful and I would love to see more of these. It really captured how Rebecca and Simon act - and what I see in them, too.

Ah, loved it.
Amee-p chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Yay finally! Pls, pls, pls keep em coming! Love simon!
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Did you see that episode today? Now that's what I call angst! This was fun to read, a good filler during commercials :P I really loved this fic, great job!
Leni-H50 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Beautiful.
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story. I love this show so, I'm glad to see another fanfic about it. I've been working on one for a while now, but not quite happy with how it is at the moment. You did a great job on this.
I'mInsaneAndIKnowIt chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Great story! I think this is the first Combat Hospital fic! I sent in a request for a Combat Hospital category, and I just got a email back, so the sub category should be added soon.
FeatherDaydreamer chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Aww, that was so cute! Congradulations for writing what I think must be the first Combat Hospital fic ever! Thank you!
caseylt chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Its .show. I were
a fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I've never watched this show but I can guess from the crafting of this story what the environment and the characters are like, and what the undertones of Simon and Rebecca's relationship-apart from this sweet little interlude-are like. What a delightful little vignette in the midst of the stress and fear of Kandahar.