Reviews for Of A Human Nature
uchiha.s chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
HAH! I lol'd at the first sentence: "There was screaming coming from the basement of Malfoy Manor. This was not an uncommon occurrence, but it was annoying."

Conversely, the last lines broke my heart: "...her ability to love, it was jealous in the best of ways, filled with longing and want. His newly awoken mind was in love with love."

I can't picture Voldemort in love with love, but that's why this is good: it's the whole point of the story. I also think that you have made it more believable by including little details, such as pointing out that his 'calculating mind loathed it.' I really like that contrast and I really like how it still feels like Voldy's soul is fragmented: part of him is in love with love, and part of him is still cold and unfeeling. So, you're maintaining that theme of fragmentation with Voldy, and I LOVE it.
uchiha.s chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Hello!

You were so sweet about reviewing my stories and I thought I'd head over to your profile and see what HP stuff you had written So far so good! I love your turn of phrase, and this little prologue was intriguing and makes me want to read more! 8D Great job!

(Also, have you ever considered writing a Tomione? YOU TOTALLY SHOULD. Our ship needs more good authors 8D)

xoxox maddie
Amaterasu1969 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You're off to a good start! Keep up the good work!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Mmmmm...I am alive and have merely been sitting around in the overheated dustbowl of South Dakota where internet connection does not exist. For two entire weeks. But now I have returned to the civilized world to find this! Couldn't have come at a better time, either, since I just watched the first part of the last movie. Now to get enough money and a ride to the movie theatre for the last part so I can watch my childhood officially die.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
How do you find the time to write such amazing stories. You're actually attending classes and such. Meanwhile I can't even work on my one story I have going right now and I've only worked twice. This story is great and really kinda strange, but it's also 4:39 in the morning so I'm gonna have to reread this tomorrow. See you soooon!