Reviews for And Again
kyoiku kanji chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
A very nice bit of character development there and I love the by-play. Vin really *should* do something about that bounty on his head. Well done.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Good scene.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh the friendship between these two is awesome!
macberly chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Excellent story! I really enjoyed this! Poor Ezra and his inability to stay out of the path of bullets, especially when said bullet is heading toward a friend...er associate! lol! I also love when he and Nathan get along and Nathan gets that little bit of the upper hand through his healers touch! lol! THANK YOU FOR SHARING!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
G What a great story. I love this interaction between Ezra and Nathan. I think you captured their relationship perfectly. Thanks for sharing, you made me smile. JudyL
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
...Is it?...No, there's still months until my birthday! But this is the *second* new OW Ezra whumpy story I've gotten today! Did I do something to please the Universe? *scratches head*

Who cares? I'm not questioning it, just gonna enjoy it!

Excellent little insight into Ezra's selflessness, and the way Nathan's actually grown from only seeing what was on the surface. Plus that little bit where Nathan's irritated at himself for missing the knot on the head and Ez reminds him that nobody's perfect? *That* was perfect. It can be rare to see Nathan not being portrayed as magical super healer of awesome. He's human, he's not a certified doctor, and this is set in a time where all the bajillion precautions we have today wouldn't be considered as readily. I applaud that.

Thanks for an awesome story!