Reviews for Picture Perfect
oliwek1994 chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
That potion. Wasn't it Essence of Happiness, known as Felix Felicis (sorry if I got the name wrong, I have read the books like 3 or 4 years ago) from the Harry Potter? Hermione could smell grass and pergamine there. And it had smoke, too.
But still, might be wrong, long time no reading it, can't remember everything. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
The potion is Amortentia from HP.
oliwek1994 chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
I really loved them. Loved them all. Even the bad ones. I'll just casually stalk your gallery, hope you don't mind. If you do, tho, I'll stalk it anyway. :3
oliwek1994 chapter 2 . 9/26/2015
I swear, I enjoyed every bit of those (as in previous chapter), but the ears one is definietly the best. I need to print it and put it over my bed, or something, so it always makes me smile. Seriously, a slight smut, but funny one is allI could dream of. And BBRae!
Thank you so much. ;_;
TreeSpiral chapter 5 . 8/2/2015
Ok Magma, I only recently joined but I've read a lot of stories, and I LOVE YOURS!
I've read all your Teen Titans stories/one-shots/snippets. You perfectly captured their characters! Some people overdo the characters, while others end up altering them, but I feel you did the best so far to writing them true to who they were in the show. I miss being able to watch new episodes, but reading your stories, it felt like I was reading straight from the show! Also, your descriptions of feelings and situations is very beautiful. It seems that you're no longer writing on here, but I just wanted to be sure and tell you how much I love your work. :)
I hope you're still writing somewhere out there! You have a lot of talent! (And if your work is somewhere that I can read it, I would love to! Please let me know!)
~TreeSpiral
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 1/4/2015
I wouldn't even know where to begin regarding my favourite snippets. They were all so great. You did an amazing job here.
The Green Nightlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh my gosh! It's a love potion from Harry Potter! It smells like whoever you love the most!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
i just wanted to let you know this story came very near to making me cry. thats saying alot, because i never cry. great job! i love it.
SSRLakes chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
These are amazing. I also never realized tht ET was so perfect fr them.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The potion was a love potion like in Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Oh my God! The letter was from Gulliver's Travels! *dies laughing* you're a genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
*huge gasp* IT'S THE LOVE POTION FROM HARRY POTTER!
noellewalter chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
Twitcg
xXimmortalXx chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
AWWWW THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL!
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Finally brought tears to my eyes.