Reviews for Picture Perfect
The potion is Amortentia from HP.
oliwek1994 chapter 5 . 9/26
I really loved them. Loved them all. Even the bad ones. I'll just casually stalk your gallery, hope you don't mind. If you do, tho, I'll stalk it anyway. :3
oliwek1994 chapter 2 . 9/26
I swear, I enjoyed every bit of those (as in previous chapter), but the ears one is definietly the best. I need to print it and put it over my bed, or something, so it always makes me smile. Seriously, a slight smut, but funny one is allI could dream of. And BBRae!
Thank you so much. ;_;
TreeSpiral chapter 5 . 8/2
Ok Magma, I only recently joined but I've read a lot of stories, and I LOVE YOURS!
I've read all your Teen Titans stories/one-shots/snippets. You perfectly captured their characters! Some people overdo the characters, while others end up altering them, but I feel you did the best so far to writing them true to who they were in the show. I miss being able to watch new episodes, but reading your stories, it felt like I was reading straight from the show! Also, your descriptions of feelings and situations is very beautiful. It seems that you're no longer writing on here, but I just wanted to be sure and tell you how much I love your work. :)
I hope you're still writing somewhere out there! You have a lot of talent! (And if your work is somewhere that I can read it, I would love to! Please let me know!)
HunterMoore chapter 5 . 1/4
I wouldn't even know where to begin regarding my favourite snippets. They were all so great. You did an amazing job here.
The Green Nightlight chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh my gosh! It's a love potion from Harry Potter! It smells like whoever you love the most!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
i just wanted to let you know this story came very near to making me cry. thats saying alot, because i never cry. great job! i love it.
SSRLakes chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
These are amazing. I also never realized tht ET was so perfect fr them.
creatorX33 chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
The potion was a love potion like in Harry Potter.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
Oh my God! The letter was from Gulliver's Travels! *dies laughing* you're a genius!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
noellewalter chapter 3 . 8/28/2013
xXimmortalXx chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
xXimmortalXx chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Finally brought tears to my eyes.
Crowgurt chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
I LOVE THIS! You are a really good writer and you capture all of the characters really well! Ireally love the BbRae stuff. You keep on writing!