Reviews for Where's the Justice?
Wrendragongirl chapter 18 . 3/21
You haven't updated yet...
AVPM references!
Ileana Mackenzie Collins chapter 4 . 3/15
This is so adorable!
astrouge chapter 18 . 3/10
my fav thing was all of the father son stuff between batman and robin and robins relationship w alfred and speedy and diana uwu
TheAngelsCryInBlood chapter 18 . 1/11
Snarky Robin, relations between Barry, Rob and Dinah, then J'onn and Rob, terrorising Ollie and of course the boys together. Also the comments about Bruce, a wonderful story and I can't wait for the re-write
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 18 . 12/31/2013
cool
vanarian chapter 14 . 12/18/2013
Just catching up with this story now - so glad I found it, snarky Robin is wonderful! Anyway, chapter 14 - AVPM! *snicker* With the joker making the speech - you are awesome!
-vanarian
Guest chapter 14 . 12/17/2013
Lol love the team starkid very potter musical quote!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Oh my gods, I had to almost literaly smother myself to keep from choking on my own laughter. Keep up the good work. : )
ChipTheGreat12 chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I'm about to DIE of laughter!
Randomdude chapter 18 . 11/4/2013
I just wanted to say that I never found it 'cracky', however if you feel the need to change it a lot, then you could leave some of the jokes in because their young teenage boys joking around, I think it's a large part of robin and kf's character.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME!
You also made me laugh so hard so I'll forgive you. :)
Tuli-Susi chapter 18 . 10/21/2013
Sorry, on a school computer so I won't log-in for this

I'm glad you're continuing this and I totally sympathize with you about school.
But I was wondering if you would consider leaving this up and posting your re-written story under, well, a different story/name. I've noticed in the past, that when writers replace chapters, one can't review them again - unless of course I'm out of date and fanfiction has already solved this.

Just a thought!
Em chapter 11 . 10/18/2013
Can you do one of robin having a cold and batman. Looking after him
Em chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
I love batman and Robins relationship please don't change that to much and I love all of the jokes and the way robin is with the older leaguers
I hope you keep writing you are very good