Reviews for Where's the Justice?
It wasn't my father but my mother who died on september eleventh...i was barely old enough ti remember anything but some days it feels like i mourned for both my parents...like my father died along with my mom...thanks for putting that into words
May chapter 8 . 9/14
Is it ironic that when I read this it's September 14, 2017 literally 3 days after that ummmmm thing. My Grandma was there, she um.
WAS HIS SPEECH FROM A VERY POTTER MUSICAL

I AM CRYING
Wingding1604 chapter 4 . 2/3
OMG THIS IS SO DAMN FUNNY. I LOVE your work!
OurBlueStorm chapter 8 . 1/29
Ow... my feels
Guest chapter 18 . 11/11/2016
Robin being a badass and bruce condoning it is the best. more robin being awesome pls! and i'd like to see his interactions with j'onn, superman(it better be like green arrow), and some of the less crazy batman villains. also, just robin kicking ass
DippedInVinegar chapter 14 . 11/10/2016
Quirrel: Is okay...good?
Voldemort: Quirrel, okay is wonderful!
- From A Very Potter Musical by Team Starkid
Guest chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Loved the NCIS reference, your writing is amazing! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2016
I swear I have never laughed harder in my life.
Fantasy Fairy chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Y do u make Dick do the "tt" thing? That was Damian Wayne's thing, not really Dick's… either way, love the story! Keep up the great work! :D
Fantasy Fairy chapter 12 . 8/7/2016
Y do u make Dick do the "tt" thing? That was Damian Wayne the 4th/5th (
Mycurtainsarewhite chapter 18 . 6/23/2016
I really love the daddy!bats moments and Robin meeting the league. The GA and Speedy/Dynamic Duo meet ups are hilarious. And it's interesting to see how robin is like the glue for the younger hero's, with KF not really getting Roy like Robin does (though they get along fine) and Robin being the bridge between the three friends.

I see that it's been a few years since your last update and I REALLY hope you have NOT abandoned this story, that the amazing new/updated chapters are just taking a little longer than expected to finish.

Lots of Love for this, please do keep it up!
Winter'sSuffocation chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
Omg I swear this story is too good I keep on laughing and robin is perfect!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/23/2016
Yeah! Go Simple Plan! Hahahahaha only Robin/Dick could call Batman a whore, hit Ollie, and get ice cream all in one afternoon.
twistyslinky chapter 16 . 4/3/2016
On Chp. 16 when Wally curses of reminds me of Spock on Star Trek 4. (If you've seen that) Like I just imagined him using the same tone. In other news, its little weird to have Batman using that much sarcasm but its your story so I'm not complaining. I honestly dont know why I'm reading this. Other than its making me laugh.