Reviews for Where's the Justice?
BatFanatic101 chapter 17 . 2/28
sweet
thechildofmischief chapter 2 . 2/14
please uupdate!
u didn't do the march 18 update
I 3 robin
Okay I was looking at your headcanons page and I was wondering of this could be a Birdflash story and also if you could try to incorporate one of my headcanons : Jason Todd and Artemis Crock knew each other on the streets of Gotham and Jason had a crush on her but after he got adopted by Bruce Wayne she stopped speaking to him because of a combination of jealousy he had managed to get a loving rich guardian and a misunderstanding where she thought he was ignoring her because when they arranged get togethers he would stand her up but he was actually covering for Dick because someone was getting suspicious about his secret ID and him having extra training punishment for pranks and stuff update soon
GiraffePanda2 chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hoooly crap you are even better than I hoped its awesome
GiraffePanda2 chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
You're amazing.
GiraffePanda2 chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
I'm on chapter two and this is effing genius.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 18 . 12/25/2014
Can wait 'til you publish more! Love what you have here. Can we get a story where Robin trains with the JL and they are surprised at how good he is (though Batman would be smirking with an "of course he is" expression)? Would be kinda fun. Or maybe a chapter or two where Robin pranks members of the JL because Batman had to leave for a bit and the other members have to babysit Robin. That would be great! Wonder what he would do to Ollie or Clark?
Jay chapter 16 . 12/19/2014
Love your stories please keep righting
Jay chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Are you kidding!? that was awesome !
Quicksilver Spy chapter 18 . 11/27/2014
Please keep writing. This story is so good
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 12 . 11/15/2014
Eerrm ummmmm what about rhe 2 - 8 year ild kids r they just gonna rot abd sie or what ?...ndid ya know that star kabs is an educational program for kid under the age of seven ?
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
Omfg lmao
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Ive read this story once and ill read it teice
Percy James Frost chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
I know what video that is...it makes me cry every time...im crying now...thanks for putting that in there