Reviews for Jar of Hearts
memelovessomeemmett chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
Why did you stop?
CelesteAmiel chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
donnac85 chapter 2 . 7/3/2012
I'm liking this story too. now gonna read your other one. I really good ypu will be updating your stories real soon
loventherussian17 chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
Great story can't wait to see wat happens next update soon
comfort in dreams13 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I was addicted the first chapter. I'm in relapse. Now I need the same fix. Please update again soon!
MyFandoms7 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
U should continue this its really good
jacobs-imprint54 chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
I can't stop reading! Your writing and ideas blend so well.

Can't wait for more! Please update soon :)
misska chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
I think you should keep going with this- I'm keen to know how things with evolve with Rosalie, Edward and Emmett all on the scene.

I'd also encourage you to write more story and then maybe slow down and wait for "a decent amount of feedback" as people need to feel immersed in the story first, not just a little teased. The more immersed they are- the more feedback will be given... but ultimately, the writer needs to give to the reader first.

But that's just my opinion. I've enjoyed your other stories- read them all today. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses.

Thanks for writing.
edwards ballerina chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
A00000000000000023 chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
really like this story glad bella isnt well that shy bt has a little bit more backbone update soon
VampairePrincess chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Add more I luv it!
Yodes chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Interested in reading more.
seza3175 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Great chapter
twilightfanatic93 chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
i love it! i cannot wait to read more... i really love emmett and bella stories and i hope that they end up together )
tigger5600 chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
wow! Amazing chapter... I am so loving this! Can't wait to see the next one :)