Reviews for R is for Rose
puppypants chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Good story - wish u had finished it
gyrlfrend chapter 2 . 11/20/2011
more please
starjems88 chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
Plz update soon :)
68luvcarter chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Good story.
Precious Pup chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Ohh hes one of six? Interesting. Poor McGee. I loved the way the suspect checked him out. If he survives there might be a date in it for him! :)
Hermione's Shadow chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
I recognize Tony's movie reference, but Im not sure from what. I'm definitely interested to see what you are going to do with the profiler aspect. I am a HUGE Criminal Minds fan, so I'm hoping that the profilers are portrayed in too bad of a way in your story. Can't wait for the next update.
beverlie4055 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
love the chapter
beverlie4055 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
love the chapter
JazzieG chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Great start, look forward to reading more.
shialuvr222 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Y-You... How could you DO that? EVIL! (But I love it! :D )
Gottahavemyncis chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Yay, always glad to see an update! Great chapter, now we know that Tim is alive at this point and the team is involved, including the FBI-BAU. FBI should be involved anyway as its an attack on a federal agent, right? Also the black rose, wondering if there is real Abby involvement or someone is setting her up. Looking forward to the rest, I know you'll have some really interesting twists & turns.
00AwkwardPenguin00 chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
IRONMAN! The Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division! Damn, I love me my superhero movies. You are awesome for putting that in there!
Lidil chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
...Did y'all get Tony's movie reference? ;)...

Uh...no.

Who is Marla Jenkins?

And how is she involved with the Black Rose killings?
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Oh, I just noticed your note about November...ok, that's not all that far away. I guess. Except, poor Tim laying on the side of the road, he needs help, lol! Great start to the story, can't wait for the next updates.
Lidil chapter 1 . 7/29/2011