Reviews for The Big Payback
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 10 . 11/14/2015
OMG! This is the best ending ever! Good for you, I say the Scooby got what they deserved~ They had the nerve to think that they would take initiative in "forgiving" Buffy! What the hell?! How can they be so evil? This is a great story~ All the best to any other stories you have~
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
Right now I see why Angelus is better for Buffy~ Can't wait to see the next chapter~ Let the fun begin~~
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Go Angelus! Gosh, Angel you're such a sissy right there... May the odds be in your favor~ Like seriously, Angel should have acted far earlier~ Can't wait to see what happens next! Angel, you need to learn more from Angelus to be a devoted mate... :P
TheMarkOfSerafina chapter 2 . 11/12/2015
How can they act like this when Buffy might actually be in trouble and not just vanished as they all think she is? Is it like the boy who cried wolf? Asses the lot of them... Hopefully, about the mutilated body is not true... *cringe* How can they even do that? They're human for god's sake! If it was Angelus, okay, big chances are that it could be true... But, really? Humans? But at least Tara was worried... Bless her, let Buffy be safe!
bradsan chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
I already reviewed this one and you can't review twice. so I logged out to do it this way.

Still a great story and worth reading more than once. Just one thing. Giles has a position as adviser. If there is one person who betrayed Buffy more than once. It is Giles.
Willow and Xander used Buffy to became important and tried to run her life. I really hope that Willow never gets a Slayer. I always thought of them as the Council in disguise. Travers was a least honest. With him you at least know where you stand. The Scoobies and Giles are more sneaky. When she didn't act how they wanted her to act they used the guilt trip etc.
So Giles and Willow as Council members bad decision. That's what I think.
LPeck chapter 10 . 10/24/2013
I love this fic! Lots of people decide to have Willow and Xander and understanding friends but that isn't how I saw especially from season 3 onwards of Buffy. Certainly one of your better fics :-)
Magicaller chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I really like the flow of this story. From the part that details Buffy's capture to the end which has a nice transition to the next chapter. You have my attention with this chapter and I will be reading more.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Haribo2012 chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
love this z
Haribo2012 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
love this xx
Gracfully chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
:) like it
bradsan11 chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
I didn't review all your stories. Let me tell you I love them all. You are a hell of a writer and I hope you will love writing a long, long time. You don't have to be a professional to write a good story. keep writing and I will keep reading.

Oh and what did the powers do to the watchers. Lorne's demension perhaps.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Awesome story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
Knitchick chapter 10 . 4/29/2012
Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.
luckywynner86 chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
Awesome story, I read it all in one night!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »