Reviews for A Single Life
HoldTheTruthForever chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Alright. I'm going to ask a very serious question, and I need an answer despretly: Are you POSITIVE you aren't Craig Mckraken?
Unity Wesker chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Ok people who read Immortality Syndrome, this is the total opposite. Blossom is sorry for the life she killed. In Immotality Syndrome Blossom and Buttercup Just start killing everyone. What's up with that? Please Reply TheBubbles1
egwghegweqgqf chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
She takes it so hard... I really was getting worried that she would kill herself... Good thing she's smarter than that. Thanks to that man, she realized that. Needless to say, I loved this. )
Chronos the Cat chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Yet another brilliant peice of work. (And although Him as the Devil certainly came as no surprise, it still gave me a chuckle.)
Agent V chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
only one word that can describe that-wow. like all of your stories, this ones very deep and gets u so intrested u just can't stop reading. update Fated soon, Ja Ne,

~Agent V
LadySilverDragon2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
really great
BubblesFan chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Once again, nicely done! It was very serious without being too dark. I was surpised that you tied theology into it, but it works in this story. The theme of forgiveness and the value of human life is very strong. Great job!
Spitfire1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
What a splendidly written story about moral values and where the line may blur in some circumtances! Once again, Blossom has shown herself to be such a proud, wise, and noble young girl in spite of everything!
Brian1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2002
Another story I read awhile ago, and I gotta say it was really moving. To see Blossom struggling with the fact that she killed someone...really emotional. I always thought Buttercup would be the first one to kill someone though...if worst came to worst.
Heero Yuy2 chapter 1 . 6/25/2002
That has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. It really gets into the thoughts concerning death and loss. Portraying everything from hate to guilt to sorrow to redemption is a perfect mix for this story. My poetry teacher is going to love this, since it fits with our Death and Loss unit
CBIzumi chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
*looks on in awed silence. She swishes her hand out in front of her, 6 gold stars flittering to the ground. She smiles, and walks away*

******/*****
DJ Flipstar X chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
Oooo nice story, kinda dealt wit religion, altho

it was disturbingly fun to imagine Blossom getting tortured, but im a sick person. rating: A-
ButtercupSaiyan chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
Hey, Parsec. This is a good story ... I always wondered how the girls would react if they accidentally killed someone, and were faced to face the consequences. The only thing that bothers me is the old, blind man - it reeks too much of being too pat, of being a plot device. So many similarities shouldn't been drawn between him and Blossom, even down to the petty thief and being blinded.
Yet-One-More-Idiot chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Great story, Parsec. Where do you get your ideas from? This could easily be a feature-length epsiode (It has everything from a TV ep, including the important moral message). OK, perhaps not, it is a bit too long, maybe it could be made into a short film.

Anyways, this was, as your work always is, excellent. but what's happened to Solitary Vigil? Taking a break from it? Please post again soon!
Agent S7 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
Well written! I give it 5/7. (Note: That's excellent.)