Reviews for Dangerous Things
Aedammair chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I'll make you a deal: you write your naughty bits ending to this one and I'll write mine to "In Regards..." Whaddya say GW? :)

(Totally loved this, by the way. One of my favorites of yours.)
JTrevizo chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Beautifully done - this was so short but full of so much. I could definitely see this playing out on screen.
Elementary Magpie chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
This is wonderful. It gives an emotionally plausible explanation for how Audrey did-and did not-react to the news that Nathan can feel her touch, especially her odd behavior in the 202 bar scene. It's going to color my interpretation of that scene from now on. And you did it sparingly, without spelling out everything to the reader-I particularly liked your restraint in stopping at "She's mentally going over their earlier conversation in the truck."

The non-canon speculation on what she thought and did after she left the bar was fun too. :)

I also really enjoyed your prose style. You have a nice way of swinging the balance of a sentence around a central comma, building up comparisons and contrasts without losing momentum. Thank you for such a good read!
MissForsythe chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I think you might be my favourite person today :)
DoubleBinConnecticut chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Wish this would've happened in the show, instead of Audrey just touching his hand and leaving. Great Job :)
nertooold54 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Gage, this story is such a tease. I'd like to see things like this happening by the end of this season.
porcelingods chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I'm going to pretend that she actually did just that, this story is now cannon in my head, it was really, really beautiful, loved it.