Reviews for A Touch of the Lips
Maria chapter 1 . 9/21
I love this. Thank you.
Maria chapter 1 . 3/30
This was good. I liked it. A lot.
MeldonElraenhie chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
Awesome

It fits so well the ending...yeah, you should own code geass ;p

Thank you for writing!

All Hail Lelouch x C.C.!
Damon Asgard chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I didn't see the creepiness, but this is my absolute favorite pairing, so that might be why. XD Anyway, great job, you really captured them both. The whole idea was well written and done. :) (And totally with you on the Code Geass's ending. Long Live Lelouch!)
Ghibli Ninja chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved it :D It was beautiful and heartbreaking.

I especially liked the part where she kissed Lelouch to help regain his memories, and that line she says in her head: "because skin contact was a requirement to unseal his memories, and it's not like she can't have fun while she does it anyway." That was totally C.C. right there :)
The Musing Airhead chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Are you serious?! How can this have 43 -now 44 (;p)- faves, but only 8 stinking reviews? I'm so upset! This is a magnificent piece! Just beautiful. Sheesh, I can't think of anything else to say except that I can't review to save my life. Well, I just loved this story. Kudos to you!
OBSERVER01 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
excellent.
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is amazing! In those six scenes, you managed to summarise their story and describe the crucial points. I loved the ending, it's realistic enough and bitter sweet in it's way. Enjoyed this all the way through :)
Kazumiyukihiro chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Totally awesome!
lxc chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
it's great!this is the ideal ending !super love it ...
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Nice, I really like this pairing and the story is very good.
Crimson Arrow chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lovely fic. As usual you get C.C's perspective well.

I didn't think the beginning was 'creepy' at all - it's the time they met after all, though only one of them remembers. Getting to read C.C.'s feelings on it is fairly interesting.

Thinking of your other stories, you do this prettty well - summarising events in imaginative ways. Even though the reader already knows what happens it becomes fresh.

My only complaints are that in the R2 half things perhaps become less consistent. I feel C.C. would be more focused on Lelouch and their long awaited meeting than her outfit or the 'arrogant prick.' Also, when C.C. is speechless seeing Lelouch alive... she may very well be, but a 'How...? Why?' somehow doesn't sound like her. Somehow I think she would recover and make a snarky remark as always.

Regardless, those are small points, it was still very enjoyable the whole way. Please continue to write more about the Witch and Warlock.
Glorious Zero chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Excellent. Really really excellent.

Wow... umm... heh...wow.

Just keep up the good work I suppose.

Jeez... that was great... :D
Azureila chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
It's been so long since the last time I read Code Geass fanfic, and I'm glad I found this! C.C x Lelouch is my OTP, their twistedly beautiful, soul-shaking relationship is always fascinating to read :D

I can feel the dry humor you've written down here. I also love the subtlety that you manage to convey in this fic: that C.C is the one who destroys Lelouch world of ignorance and deceit, and regardless of how many trials and tribulations that they come to face, in the end they will always have each other. Another point, I LOVE the part where C.C realizes that Lelouch brings her heart to life-very spot on and touching, without being overly sentimental :D

Thank you for sharing this enjoyable read! Please keep writing for this pairing ;)

Regards,