Reviews for Walking By
MoonFaith chapter 4 . 3/19
This is so f-ing cute it was actually painful at times, and i wanted to cry. bless you for creating this.
Conjectured chapter 4 . 1/14
That was beautiful. Sometimes, it boggles my mind that people can be that cruel. It breaks my heart that situations like this, and foster care especially, is a fairly common occurrence.
In any case, like I said, beautiful fic, and wonderfully written.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I just wanted it to go on forever lol.

I actually always used to avoid stories which flirt with the idea of BB meeting in high school, but this captured my attention straight away and kept it. I love how well it corresponded with the show itself, and you did a fabulous job keeping them in character too. And it was just so cute tehe! Well done. :)
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 4 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing. My only wish is for it to be continued. Though stopping right here makes for a perfect ending.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
This was a great story. I don't usually like AU, but this was awesome, true to character with a twist. Love Booth in this !
Guest chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Intense! But good story! I'll have to check out the rest of your fics. Thanks for sharing this!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
Booth, why would you leave Bones alone to go to the bathroom, idiot! Gah!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I loved this! I actually think that AU can offer more interesting scenarios than canon sometimes, and I'm glad that you ventured out to try writing some. I think you've done a great job here setting the story up and I can't wait to read the rest of this! )
QuiteRightToo chapter 4 . 5/17/2013
Loved it and I don't usually like high school throwbacks.
TheWritingFreak chapter 4 . 3/16/2013
This was a great end to a great story :D I loved it.
TheWritingFreak chapter 3 . 3/16/2013
Well damn, I'm going to read the last chapter now.
TheWritingFreak chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Joey is an ass. I loved that Booth went to the dance with Brenann though. Once again they were in character and I can't wait to see how BB get over this hurdle.
TheWritingFreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Despite your apprehension about writing an AU story I think you did a great job writing Booth and Brennan in character while in high school, it was just THEM. Fantastic :D
marceline19 chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
I love your story! I think you should write that kind and bigger one more often !
marceline19 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013