Reviews for The Vanguard
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This. Is. Brilliant.
IrishDancer chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Good job throwing the BAU team into a completely different environment, yet keeping them all perfectly in character. The only thing I didn't like was the use of M-rated language in a T-rated story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
that was an interesting read :)
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I am in complete awe of your ability to blend these two fandoms by inserting our favorite Criminal Minds characters directly into the world of Harry Potter. Sometimes this technique is done well and other times it fails miserablly, but you have accomplished it epically and I absolutely adore what you've done. I think each character perfectly fits their spot on their Quidditch team. I also really really adore the jumping technique you've used on the way the scenes go together. It gives us the tense action of the game itself while inserting background on the way the characters work together, but in the past and now, without cluttering the scenes with too much. It kept me entertained and invested within the story. Brilliant job!

Kelekiah Galadrian
vampiresrockroza chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is really cute I enjoyed it
whoopthereitis321 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
that was so cool!
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Reid, he is always the sensible one XD
Bonkers4Reid chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love this! :)

If only the sexy genius really was a wizard... *sigh*
CrapCat chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i like it when they're wizards!
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Win is made of this.

thou, to be truthful, you had me at "snitch".
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Gah I loved this sososo much! I think you did an awesome job writing this. It was really cool how you merged the two worlds. Great job!
ChibiDawn23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Two thumbs WAY up for a perfect infusion of both worlds and my favorite sport!