Reviews for SWAT kats rise of the blue aces
Guest chapter 4 . 6/28/2014
Oh ya update soon my ass it's been 2 years.
brownxps chapter 4 . 10/11/2012
Well, My only gripe thus far is the grammar needs work, but the story itself is holding my attention. I hope this gets updated soon as I want to read more Felina FanFiction since there is a shortage of romantic fics with her in.
anonimous chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Its called the glovatrix.
Skyknight1987 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Spelling and grammar still as god awful as ever. Proper prose doesn't even come into the picture. Buddy, take my advice and learn proper English before you start writing stories. Either that or get a beta.
purpledragon6 chapter 4 . 8/14/2012
Guest chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Could use better grammar, otherwise good story so far
Skyknight1987 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
God, your spelling and grammar is just plain awful. I couldn't make it past the first few paragraphs.
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 3 . 8/14/2011
nice one haha
The Supreme Gazoo chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Very cool... this is definitely getting spicy! I could totally see T-Bone getting jealous over the Razor X Callie pairing.

I think the only problem with this chapter (and please don't get mad), but I don't think Callie should find out the SWAT Kats' true identities so early in the story... that said, if you do not wish to change it, you could have it to where Callie knew the true identities of the SWAT Kats the whole time... which would bring more shock value for the reader and especially Jake & Chance! Overall though, this is a very good, interesting story. :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
purpledragon6 chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
thx for using Sparrow. I don't really like 'Calm before the storm' but I really liked this :)
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Wicked epic my friend!
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I was laughing like an idiot! Great job! though u rifer to them as red aces only once but other then that GREAT JOB! PLZ UPDATE!