Reviews for The Fearlessness of Remy LeBeau
Cool story,Five Stars ***** :D
Mini Wolfsbane chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Funny, good work!
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Remy paying off Deadpool actually happened in the comics.

Where does this show up? I need to read this.
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
The weekend is long gone - did you update "long black gloves"... ummm nooo...

well i don't think you did, so i'm not upset, because i don't know for sure.

anyway... i too love deadpoool hes great... when did remy pay him off? smart move...

hahaha he took on the rogue during the "special week"
LadybugNixie chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Ahhh Yeah! Two of my fav characters thrown into the same piece of work. Loved it from beginning to end (especially the end) LOL
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I love Deadpool, and I love Remy, and I love this fic, and I love the fourth wall! It's just so fun to smash! Haha Funnyness!

-Ace
41eugoR chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Short and silly but I enjoyed it :-) Still waiting for the crazy assassin to show up in his own movie or any TV series. Since it's Deadpool, I think it won't be crazy to say 'any' TV series o.0
AmuletSpade chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
WAAAAAADE! *fansqueal* I LOVE YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! Ahem. But, one Deadpool fan to another, this was so amazing I was grinning like an idiot throughout the entire friggin' thing. :D Excellent job on keeping everyone in-character, excellent job writing the story itself, (I couldn't find any mistakes! Not one!) and excellent job lovin' Deadpool.

-Spade
JosephineX chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Lawl, I love it when they feature Deadpool as a crazy guy, especially my favorite characters!

BTW: What comic were you reading?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Remy AND Deadpool? I feel extremely spoiled...

Oh. Lordy.

He is. Hot.

Like, really.

One thing I've always loved about Remy is that it's pretty much indisputed, no matter how much Scott might hate the thought, that he is GOOD. He's a freakin' magician with the cards, and that bo staff is like an extension of his body. He can take a heck of a lot of abuse and still keep fighting. He's the only one who can truly take on Wolverine in a full on-no holds-barred fight and WIN, and he's just all around awesome.

AND he's smart enough to know when to pay off the crazy guy-even if there's the chance he could take him-and let it go.

One of the best things about Deadpool is his uncanny awareness of the fourth wall, and his tendency to break through it at times. :)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Deadpool and Gambit aka the two best comic characters ever. I adore Deadpool, and I'm not surprised that the concept of Remy paying him is canon.
CurrentlyIncognito chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love, love love this! I love Deadpool. He's so insane that it's impossible not to adore him! Incidentally Fairady writes great Deadpool/Rogue fic which I hope you have read! It isn't as icky as it sounds. Basically, replace Logan with Deadpool and you have "Welcome to the Chicken House". D Moving on, great one-shot! Looking forward to your updates! Have a nice weekend!
lina chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hahahahaha! Love it!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Hahaha I have the comic where Remy pays off Deadpool *giggles madly* I love it too.

Great one-shot!