Reviews for To Hell and Back
Hijoshikina Kitsune nokage chapter 8 . 7/23
Gotta get more chapters up... got hooked. Who would of thought that a snake is cuddling Harry like a furry kitty?! That was funny. Then snake wants him as his personal pet... wow. Cant wait for the next one to be up loaded.
alemery chapter 8 . 7/15
He's doomed!
Kai19 chapter 8 . 5/7
As it's been almost 2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway! Though I'm really disappointed, I really liked this story.
Shedu chapter 8 . 5/6
hope you add a new chap. soon
AliceSteves chapter 8 . 5/6
Please update soon. I would like to see if he manages to obtain an animagus form and if he will continue to change when encountering more of the jewel shards.
Twitch101 chapter 8 . 3/5
Love how this story is shaping! Hope for more soon.
amberwolf chapter 8 . 1/25
Please write a new chapter soon
Cho-no-Iro chapter 8 . 1/8
Please come back and continue this story! It's so interesting!
dragneell49 chapter 8 . 12/31/2014
please update soon
manapohaku2 chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
okay so this starts in the very beginning. i hope it doesnt take to long for harry to learn japanese at least he can still talk to snakes. are they snake demons? if so shouldnt they be able to speak or at least understand him. like how Koga speaks with his wolves.
Cheshire.Cat's.Witch chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
What powers does he have?
SakuraKoi chapter 8 . 3/23/2014