Reviews for Guard Dogs
GlOmP3R chapter 5 . 2/20
Loving this ! More soon please !
Just here dreaming chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Sad to see you haven't updated in a... Long... Time. But I loved reading this. If you ever do update, I'll be here to read it. Believe me, I know how hard it is to finish stories on here. Writers block always gets to me if my story is more than two chapters.

I'd love to see where you take it if you decide to finish it!
HALE PACK chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
Love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
I really love where this is going - your plot and characters and everything is awesome so please update!
Miss Savvy xoxo chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
Ok now where is the rest? Ive read some of your other stuff but i was liking where this was going and you didnt finish and now im sad :(
Shadow-wolf78 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Good story so far please update soon. Would love to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
This is really good, are you going to continue it?
BOO chapter 5 . 4/3/2013
Please Update. We've been waiting for like a year. I hate when people leave stories without finishing them. And this is like the best fic in the fandom so it's extra rude.

Please please please please update!
Ebbson98 chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
You have to continue this story, it's really good.
I think you should write more about how hard it is for Stiles when it comes to lying to his dad.
I love this story and you're a really good writer :) 3 (-) - upside down chicken xD
Cut The Dotted Line chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
AH! I love this! Please tell me your not stopping here? I can't wait until you update!
Vaapad chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Awesome story! Cant wait for the next chapter!
nerdlover chapter 5 . 7/4/2012
Love it! Love Stiles! Can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Candra C chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
Wow, this is really good! This chapter had me lol'ing. I was just wondering if you're going to have the whole "derek goes missing because kate wants to play" thing like in the actual show. Can't wait for the next chapter.
orionastro chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
great story so far, very good, cant ardly wait to see what will happend next, i do wonder if their friendship will evolve into love.
Jaiden Darby chapter 5 . 5/13/2012
Just started reading this.

It's brilliant, looking forward to more.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »