Reviews for Toil and Trouble
The Writer Es chapter 1 . 3/14
Aw! This was my favorite movie as a kid! (Along with anastasia, swan princess, and Thumbelina. You can tell I'm a 90's kid :P) sure, the dialogue was kinda stiff, and the animation wasn't the best (though it was pretty good for a foreign film. Hungarian, I think), it had an amazing story, and I wish there were more like it.
RosesnWater chapter 5 . 5/15/2013
:D I am so happy lol this story is fantastic and it nice to see that you still like it, whenever you feel ready to publish the chapters, do, nothing should rush that process _
firekitsune2z chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
YES! You Updated! I'm so happy! Please update when get inspiration again! This story is to good to let go and not complete!
DarkraixCresselia chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
That was a really interesting chapter, coming from Grandmother Irene's POV. I must confess, I'm VERY curious about what Irene was yelling at Froglip about XD
firekitsune2z chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
THIS IS ! This story is great, amazing and I wish there were more stories with these two! Too bad more people don't know about PATG but your story is great. HOPE TO SEE MORE!
Proxy on the loose chapter 4 . 11/22/2011
YAYZ U WROTE MOAR

I Shall now give you C.O.O.K.I.E.S

* Gives cookies*
DarkraixCresselia chapter 4 . 11/21/2011
Yes! Yes! YES! That's what I said when this was updated :D

It was funny when Froglip counted down in his head before Irene spoke again. Ah, the classic three-two-one...well, in this case, from five to two, but you know what I mean XD

I was laughing so much when Froglip suggested he didn't think that Irene was ugly (is that what was implied? If not, I guess I'm not paying attention XD) and she caught him. I was thinking, "Is he blushing? How cute "

I was smiling and laughing (in a good way) when Froglip was laughing and dancing with Irene. I thought it was funny how he was distracted by her, and crashed into the wall. Ouch XD

When Grandmother came, I literally went, "Uh oh!" and laughed nervously.

I wonder how Froglip will get Irene into WORSE trouble...

I imagine she'll be reminding him of this, much to his chagrin XD This was just as good and funny as the last. Can't wait to see what's next :D
Proxy on the loose chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
Plz I beg of u write MOARZ! Plz For the sake of C.O.O.K.I.E.S! :3
ADifferentName chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
This is really fun and clever so far! I like your style of writing a lot.

I'm also really looking forward to the next chapter! ;)

M
DarkraixCresselia chapter 3 . 8/25/2011
When I saw this was updated, I got SOOO excited :D I love this so far! And you're welcome for providing the idea :)

That Goblin said to find a Goblin that "irks" Froglip? I think he just found one XD And it's probably a good thing that Irene appeared when she did. Not for her, but Froglip might've gotten in trouble. Then again, I don't know his parents too well. But he was right, Froglip might be a better king than his father. Very good point XD

Ouch, for both Froglip and Irene. Irene hurt her hand, and Froglip's got a sore tooth. He probably deserves it though XD

"peek-a-boo spell" XD Froglip cracks me up so much XD Irene does too XD Froglip's a bit "taken back" she didn't want to be with him? Hmmm...XD Just kiddin' XD

When she said where she'd rather be, and she started being "scary", I thought "Uh-oh" I didn't realize Froglip was face-down in the snow. That makes it funnier XD But not for him.

Poor Irene and her puffy dress. I'm not that big a fan of dresses, so I'll add that disadvantage to the list of "reasons-to-not-wear-a-dress"

I just cracked up when Irene said Froglip was going to be the wood XD He better be lucky she was joking.

I knew the reason why Irene was removing her dress, but I would have paid to see the look on Froglip's face when she was doing that XD At least he has the "politness" or whatever to not look. But it was probably not to be polite to her XD Even though Froglip has his cape, it's probably wet from the snow, providing little to no help.

Anyway, I'm glad you liked this :D I am LOVING this to death! I'm guessing Froglip'll be so cold and desperate, he won't object to Irene's methods of "warming him up", but he'll probably think his brain is freezing XD Can't wait for part 2 :D
DarkraixCresselia chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
Oh yeah, Froglip is gonna be in trouble if he annoys Irene again XD And Turnip's probably glad the spell backfired; I don't think he'd appreciate being a dog.

When I read "shortly followed by is mother's angry blows to his ass with her stone shoes," I literally said "ouch" THAT does NOT sound pleasant X(

Ok, when Froglip was laughing, I was laughing too XD He probably fell and was still laughing XD I can JUST imagine him laughing at poor Irene. You have GOT to draw a pic of that! (If you have trouble drawing Froglip, my DA BFF, teddyruxpinfan, has awesome screenshots of him ;))

For some reason, I thought Irene would turn into an orange cat, but now that I think about it, it sounds like she turned into a Irene-version of Turnip XD When she bit his shoulder, I thought "'Atta girl, Irene :D" When she called him "darling", I thought "Ooh, someone's developing a crush :D" Just kidding, I knew she hates him, and she's being smart and pushing his buttons.

When Randes (Froglip's mother) was coming, and Froglip was thinking "I'm so dead." I thought "You're so in trouble XD" And when Irene saved him, and he didn't even thank him, I thought, "Boy is he rude." But he has a lot of pride in himself :)

This was so funny; it was well worth the wait!
DarkraixCresselia chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Yaaay :D I love this story!