Reviews for For The Love Of Magic
LittleShadowGirl chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
I do like this story a lot, even though I do not dare hope for andre update after alle this time. :(
TheAdeptes chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Very good story. The chapters are a little on the short side, but that's ok. This pairing is very interesting
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
Hoping that you update soon.
ShadowCub chapter 5 . 6/10/2013
Hawke is a lil stiff.
ShadowCub chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
LOL. Merrill is learning fast how to handle Bethany.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
I like it.
Terrorize chapter 5 . 10/25/2012
Poor Hawke, so protective and worried about Bethany, I don't think I can imagine what Hawke would do should Merrill ever harm Beth :O
Terrorize chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Maker bless Merrill _ shes so cute lol and too easy to imagine her pouting and following with big puppy love eyes wanting to be held and kissed.

I'm loving this so far :D sad that I've only got 2 chapters to go :(

(P.S. I wonder what a protective Hawke would say to Merrill :O)
Terrorize chapter 3 . 10/23/2012
For future reference if you need it, Merrills clans name is Sabrae :) also you didn't need to apologize for the accent or anything it was fine and actually the name of the language is Elvish :)

Another sweet chapter :D reviewing each chapter as I go, cause you know, bribes :p
Terrorize chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Varric is such a tease! XD Poor beth lol I think all that blushing will stain her cheeks :P

Evil angry Merrill is always surprising more hot then it should be lol *shifty look*
Terrorize chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I've actually been looking for a fic that paired these two off with each other _ glad I found this. First chapter was so sweet 3 Could hear Beth and Merrills voice in my head for each line :) keep it up! Hope you decide to carry it on :)
CmdrHawke667 chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
:o Badass by Merrill.

We needed that :D
jnybot chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
Keep up the good work! Two of my favorite DA characters as a couple? What's not too like?! You do a great job of blending the innocence of both.
Awesome047 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
"Please,just a tiny chapter?"
"Awesome047-"
"Please?"
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
When is "tomorrow" exactly?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »