Reviews for The Insanities of Grief Unspent Part II
Very good so far. God bless you. God I pray that you will heal the author. Thank you for your healing power.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/31/2016
Good but needs an ending what about Jack and sue you kind of left them hanging. God bless you
mjentrn chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
hope it doesn't raise a red flag, re. bobby and tara! lucy has such a sensitive matchmaking radar. another fine job!
mjentrn chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
a good lighthearted scene, but not enough to let their guard down.
mjentrn chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
glad to see you finished the story! it is an emotionally loaded story but heartwarming at the same time! wonderful flow of events! hat's off to you for a wonderful job. thank you for sharing and keep at it.
mjentrn chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
please do both! you can not let anybody control your gift of writing and it is a God given gift so share it, your good at it and readers enjoys/appreciate. thank you for sharing.
Mustard Lady chapter 14 . 3/10/2016
Good job, guys! He admitted what he did, which is more than I can say about some perpetrators! The guys said just the right words.
Mustard Lady chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
It's good to see them trying to keep each other's spirits up.
Mustard Lady chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
Good friends. I love the team's deep care for each other through thick and thin! That's one of the biggest things that made the show so great.
Good chapter here. I like the guys' reactions to someone hurting and defiling a friend of theirs.
It's just like Bobby to say, "I'll kill him!" Now, Myles' reaction? What more can he do?

To be honest, I can't believe that they all didn't figure out what was going on with Sue. I know they're only human and don't know everything, but it surprised me that they didn't pick up on their observations and at least suspect the cause of Sue's distress, especially Lucy. Great story though. As my sister said, this case was very creative, at least the circumstances that brought on Lewis' insane behavior.
Mustard Lady chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
I knew it.
Mustard Lady chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
Aawww. And I knew Jack wasn't going to leave!
Mustard Lady chapter 5 . 3/10/2016
Oh, man. Jack is surely demonstrating his deep love for her without hiding it.
Mustard Lady chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
Ooohhh, She's pregnant! Oh, poor thing! But her friends will take care of her. She really needs to tell Jack and Lucy, as much as I know she hates to.
Aww. You know, once you get to truly know Myles, once you've learned to look beneath that Eddie Haskell front he puts on, you'll find that he can actually be a very kind, tenderhearted, compassionate gentleman!
Mustard Lady chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
Poor Sue. The Bible is certainly right when it says that "when one member hurts, all the members hurt".
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
Such sweet and caring friends! Isn't it just like Bobby to bring a smile to our faces?