Reviews for The Insanities of Grief Unspent Part II
I'm sorry that you're unwell. As a fan and reader, I would love to see the incomplete works finish. I love reading good stories. And I appreciate the time me and effort spent writing. As one who is not a writer but a reader, having a complete work is always better. Hope things get better for you!
Roban chapter 40 . 4/11
Please do finish your stories. Getting into a story only to find that it's not going to be completed is frustrating.
Please keep publishing your old and new stories. How many tv shows have similar and recurring themes that seem very similar to another show on another network. The same can be said of most of the contemporary romances and romantic thrillers published today. Thanks for your past stories.
m chapter 40 . 4/9
you should finish the stories and post new ones!
98Agent chapter 40 . 4/11
YES! PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORIES! YOU ARE AN AWESOME WRITER! Please, please, please, continue, as long as it doesn't effect your health. Many people love your stories, including me, and I would love to see them finished as well as new ones! :)
kbf chapter 40 . 4/9
Please continue to complete your stories. I would not be surprised if most writers think at times they are bad writers. One of the reasons I have enjoyed reading fan fiction is that it is very interesting to observe how people develop and grow as authors - that is the old school marm in me speaking. You have plenty on your plate at present, so don't push yourself too hard, but, at least, you know you have at least one reader anxious to discover more from your pen.

Barbara
bgjk5272 chapter 40 . 4/9
please finish this one at least. there is nothing more frustrating than getting into a story only to realize it hasn't had any updates for a couple of years. I would like to see yours finished. thanks
bgjk5272 chapter 39 . 9/1/2014
i hope you don't quit writing...i have read abot 15 stories by different authors and resemble each other in one way or another. some stories have been very predictable
please finish your stories. thank you
mjentrn chapter 39 . 6/15/2014
so sorry to hear that it has come to this! it is all about fictional events so some ideas might overlap or have some similarities! but please don't take things too personal and with vengeance, we love all your episodes and enjoyed them immensely! please reconsider and share what you enjoy and we enjoy, they are great episodes. thank you so much!
Love chapter 38 . 9/22/2013
Please please please post more chapters it's 2013
Love chapter 38 . 10/8/2012
Please please please. Please please post more chapters
71cottes chapter 34 . 8/15/2012
I would like to see or the history more goes
71cottes chapter 31 . 4/25/2012
thank you afterwards and I hope that this will go better for you to future but to continue this history and to write this be able to change ideas for me of lires this walks
dawnpritchard66 chapter 31 . 4/24/2012
hi welcome back nice chapter next one please,pair everyone up please x
ILiveFearliss chapter 30 . 10/30/2011
You. Need. To. Update! Please :) I cant wait to read more of this story! Its really good! :D Keep up the amazing work. :D

- ILiveFearliss