Reviews for The Insanities of Grief Unspent Part II
guest chapter 41 . 4/25
i would love to see this finished!
Em chapter 41 . 4/5
Love the story!
Emuntalee chapter 39 . 4/4
I have enjoyed your stories and would love to see where you saw the stories ending up as the originator. Though I've never written any Sue stories, I have written fabric for a book series over the years. I well know how life can get in the way of completing our flights of fancy but I can tell you what my readers always said: that they appreciate reading the stories and reading the updates whenever you are able to make them (& Love reading to the I brushed/natural end of the stories). Hope that inspires you and helps you feel less like kicking yourself when you are down! Take care of yourself!
evieerose chapter 41 . 11/20/2017
I would love to see how this story ends instead of re reading it if you have the time, i hope you're feeling better from your illness!
evieerose chapter 39 . 9/7/2017
Please update this story and post your new ones, i love where this story is going and bobby and tara are one of my favourite pairings :)
Guest chapter 39 . 8/14/2017
Please update this story! I love it and really want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/1/2017
I know it's been a while but I hope you're feeling better, I would love for you to carry on writing these - especially your Bobby and Tara fics :)
Guest chapter 39 . 2/14/2017
Very good so far. God bless you. God I pray that you will heal the author. Thank you for your healing power.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/31/2016
Good but needs an ending what about Jack and sue you kind of left them hanging. God bless you
mjentrn chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
hope it doesn't raise a red flag, re. bobby and tara! lucy has such a sensitive matchmaking radar. another fine job!
mjentrn chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
a good lighthearted scene, but not enough to let their guard down.
mjentrn chapter 12 . 6/19/2016
glad to see you finished the story! it is an emotionally loaded story but heartwarming at the same time! wonderful flow of events! hat's off to you for a wonderful job. thank you for sharing and keep at it.
mjentrn chapter 39 . 4/17/2016
please do both! you can not let anybody control your gift of writing and it is a God given gift so share it, your good at it and readers enjoys/appreciate. thank you for sharing.
Mustard Lady chapter 14 . 3/10/2016
Good job, guys! He admitted what he did, which is more than I can say about some perpetrators! The guys said just the right words.
Mustard Lady chapter 13 . 3/10/2016
It's good to see them trying to keep each other's spirits up.