Reviews for The Insanities of Grief Unspent Part II
mjentrn chapter 26 . 6/19
hope it doesn't raise a red flag, re. bobby and tara! lucy has such a sensitive matchmaking radar. another fine job!
mjentrn chapter 13 . 6/19
a good lighthearted scene, but not enough to let their guard down.
mjentrn chapter 12 . 6/19
glad to see you finished the story! it is an emotionally loaded story but heartwarming at the same time! wonderful flow of events! hat's off to you for a wonderful job. thank you for sharing and keep at it.
mjentrn chapter 39 . 4/17
please do both! you can not let anybody control your gift of writing and it is a God given gift so share it, your good at it and readers enjoys/appreciate. thank you for sharing.
Mustard Lady chapter 14 . 3/10
Good job, guys! He admitted what he did, which is more than I can say about some perpetrators! The guys said just the right words.
Mustard Lady chapter 13 . 3/10
It's good to see them trying to keep each other's spirits up.
Mustard Lady chapter 10 . 3/10
Good friends. I love the team's deep care for each other through thick and thin! That's one of the biggest things that made the show so great.
Good chapter here. I like the guys' reactions to someone hurting and defiling a friend of theirs.
It's just like Bobby to say, "I'll kill him!" Now, Myles' reaction? What more can he do?

To be honest, I can't believe that they all didn't figure out what was going on with Sue. I know they're only human and don't know everything, but it surprised me that they didn't pick up on their observations and at least suspect the cause of Sue's distress, especially Lucy. Great story though. As my sister said, this case was very creative, at least the circumstances that brought on Lewis' insane behavior.
Mustard Lady chapter 9 . 3/10
I knew it.
Mustard Lady chapter 8 . 3/10
Aawww. And I knew Jack wasn't going to leave!
Mustard Lady chapter 5 . 3/10
Oh, man. Jack is surely demonstrating his deep love for her without hiding it.
Mustard Lady chapter 4 . 3/10
Ooohhh, She's pregnant! Oh, poor thing! But her friends will take care of her. She really needs to tell Jack and Lucy, as much as I know she hates to.
Aww. You know, once you get to truly know Myles, once you've learned to look beneath that Eddie Haskell front he puts on, you'll find that he can actually be a very kind, tenderhearted, compassionate gentleman!
Mustard Lady chapter 3 . 3/10
Poor Sue. The Bible is certainly right when it says that "when one member hurts, all the members hurt".
Mustard Lady chapter 2 . 3/10
Such sweet and caring friends! Isn't it just like Bobby to bring a smile to our faces?
98agent chapter 40 . 6/11/2015
PLEASE DO WRITE MORE! I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Focus on getting well, don't over-do it. But when you feel like writing and updating, I'll be here waiting and reading! You are an awesome writer, and I know you can do it! :) Can't wait for more updates! Until then!
Guest chapter 40 . 4/12/2015
I'm sorry that you're unwell. As a fan and reader, I would love to see the incomplete works finish. I love reading good stories. And I appreciate the time me and effort spent writing. As one who is not a writer but a reader, having a complete work is always better. Hope things get better for you!