Reviews for Table For One
jessie 33 chapter 5 . 6/3/2013
I'm glad they are going to visit Frasier, and bring David too. I was getting scared for a while thinking Frasier died. :( I was glad that was not true. I love your writing, great story.
jessie 33 chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
I don't know how they story is going to end but I can't wait to read the last chapter.
jessie 33 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Another great update I hope Daphne, and David are ok.
jessie 33 chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
Awe poor Niles, great update..
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Wonderful start to your story.
leighann415 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
What to say...This was such a beautiful chapter! I'm glad Daphne found Niles, and vice versa. I think you should do another story about them going to visit Frasier & Charlotte. I know Kristen & I have mentioned it before. :) *sighs*...I'm glad you wrote this story, even though it was depressing for Niles! :)
Andress Jade chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
That was a wonderful ending to a beautiful story! I just loved it. Niles and Daphne with their son...amazing. Good job!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
Oh, my. I hardly know where to begin here! First of all, I love how you explained the SF thing (Although I wonder if that was suggested to you over the phone somehow! hehe) And the idea of Daphne comforting Niles when he's missing his brother. And the stuff w/ David *Sigh* Just can't say enough good things about this chapter! Can't wait for your next story - not that you didn't already know that!
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
it's over? already?Wow this was so good. I like to imagine Niles missing Frasier a lot and you've captured this nicely. This is one I'll be reading over and over again. Excellent job
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Awww! *Hugs Niles* Poor guy. And the mention of Frasier being in SF is certainly intriguing, considering the end of "Goodnight, Seattle"! I can't wait to see where you're going w/ that! So glad to see this updated finally! :)
leighann415 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
I feel bad for Niles here...Getting that dizzy spell. At least the waitress remembered his usual drink! I hope he can sort through the loneliness.
samanddianefan10 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
poor Niles...love this!
leighann415 chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Hope he finds Daphne & David. I'm sure they just went over to Martin's or somewhere...Don't leave us hanging! :)
leighann415 chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
This made me so emotional...Reading about all the memories Frasier's apartment had. But there's still wonderful things in Niles' life now with Daphne & David. :) Great work, as always!
leighann415 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww, poor Niles. He's just missing Frasier. Can't wait to see what happens with this! :)