Reviews for A Phone Call Away
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
Good job! Dick is an *infinitely* better parental figure than Bruce can EVER be.
Murila chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
Awn...I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2018
Well no one can deny the fact that dick is more of a father to my dear dami that bruce (that Lets -get- the job -done- first-let- my-son- cry asshole) could ever be !
sarafine-ecleips chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Oh dami
27aquarrow72 chapter 1 . 5/8/2017
I KNEW Dick is the momma in Batfamily (No, I'm not into THAT. That's just EW!, they're the best father-son duo in that whole fcking family despite Bruce's inability to be fluffy, dammit). It's just... those "Bruce, go talk to him." and "Well, Bruce, he is YOUR son." and "Bruce, fix this and don't make my say it twice." and the hidden "Yeah, Bruce, I don't need your thanks for cleaning up your messes." among many others.
I don't care what people think. The way I see it, he is SO the glue.
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
For being so incredibly intelligent, Bruce can be incredibly thick sometimes. :'D Good thing his eldest son is there to take over when that happens. But really, this completely broke my heart. I love how you write Dick and Damian and their relationship.
Leyna4eva chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This honestly made me tear up! Change is really hard to go through. I'm glad Damian knows that he'll always have Dick though. I love your story! :)))
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
AWWWWW! that so angsty and sweet! i love my big d and little d bonding and fluffy moments, emotional!Dami is always fun too! i lve yr stor and i know ill end up reading it again. dat good dude.
RascalJoy chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Holy crud. This is PERFECT.
You captured the characters SO STINKING PERFECTLY, and why can't this just be canon? Pretty please?
Poor Damian's insecurities and Dick still there to help him with it, and Bruce's stupid stubbornness at times... You've got it all there.
Keep up the FANTASTIC work!
LavenderBlossom74 chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Gahh! BRUCE! You stupid son of a gun!grrrrrr oh and um this is comics right? I really only watch cartoons (Batman vs Robin EPIC!) so I'm kinda lost. I know the basics but still. So in climbs Bruce doesn't meet Damian before he "dies"? Or like what the heck
Cartlin chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
So...absolutely nothing was accomplished in this fic. AT ALL. And feathers? Come on, really? Even Bruce wouldn't do that.
SpiderLily chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
I really love your portrayal of the characters and their dynamic :) very lovely story!
Robin0203 chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
i was hoping he'd interrupt the call and bust Dick but that was good too lol cool story
MyLittleRobin chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
Yay! Dick and Dami! I love their relationship!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
F Grayson. He's a fag and you captured Bruce horribly.