Reviews for After The Storm
cerasi1 chapter 1 . 5/9/2005
That was really sad.

And the film, was that not the most upsetting lover's-parting ever filmed? I was distraught, and rather frustrated that they refused to speak again...

Poor Curt, poor Brian.

cw
MethadoneCrucifixKiss chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was really REALLY wonderful. Poetic, heartbreaking, and well-written without any sappiness because the sweetness was geniune.

NO, I SWEAR I'M NOT CRYING. **hides eyes**

Hee. Really well done.
silentxsymphony chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
*tears* Aww, how sad! I still have yet to see Velvet Goldmine, but I'm familiar with the story and you did a very good job with this. I'm enjoying all of your stuff so much!

Mariclaire
SuziMcLean42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2002
Oh my God! That was... riveting and moving... My god... I'm almost crying. That was amazing... OMG! *wipes away tears* *applauds* *reads again*

*Suzi*
Ariella0022 chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
NOOOOOOOOOO! THEY HAVE TO GET BACK TOGETHER! DAMN YOU!
Spyre chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
How angsty of you. Curt didn't mess up anything! DON'T ASK FORGIVENESS, CURT! NOOOO!

teehee

as ever:

e
Sparks chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
No! Oh! Dammit!

(Pardon the language.) Oh . . . I love this. It's short but so excruciatingly sweet. It's exactly as one would have predicted Curt to write, -I'm assuming it's Curt- Because the character truly did have a poetic air to him, as seen by the infamous kiss scene. VComplex and brutal. ::Sigh:: Really intense, gorgeous work.