Reviews for Dr Addison's Strict Bedside Manner
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Why did you stop writing new chapters for this story.

I really like this story and would like to read more. :-)
I think Addison should continue the spanking of Julia, not Meredith.
laurenreader chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
I didnt see this spanking coming, but I liked it even though it was pretty short. I sometimes imagend while watching Greys that Addison would spank Meredith for something, and now I find a story were it happend. Thank you..
I hope you will continue.
O and to your question at the end, I dont think Meredith should spank Julia. Addison should have a "talk" with both when she finished the operation.
laurenreader chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
I dont like to admite it, since Im a student too, but she had this spanking coming.
But I like how you show both point of views, Addisons and Julias
laurenreader chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Wow I like this story. I can really imagine Addison doing this and being a strict doctor.
wandamarie chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
she did earned that spanking
wandamarie chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
wow
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
wow
Lady Jumper chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I think Meredith is dreamy and I wish that you continue this story as I am enjoying this very much in personal ways.

Since you asked here is my exciting idea for us ladies and gents.

In your story Meredith had changed into her white pants while loose in the legs were tight at the hips and crotch. This sounds very much like Riding Pants.

"Meredith had a shapely heart-shaped bottom; both butt cheeks were clearly defined and outlined against the thin white fabric of her pants." I am big fan of your descriptive writing especially Meredith.

"Those pants are so thin that the outline of your white panties.

This to me easily sounds like Jodpuhr Riding Pants I have seen at stables and ladies wearing at jumpinng competitions.

Since you have asked for ideas I have one that you set up in your story.

Meredith could have a leather riding crop attached to her belted pants and use that on the bare butt of the female college patient to et her back on track.

I respectivily disagree with the other poster that Meredith should not spank Juli the patient.

The way I see it is like in a family where one sister say the oldest spanks the other sister and then has the tables turned when she is caught by her sis in trouble.

Keep up the good work and soon:)
johannashine chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
Thank you for the new chapter.

I like the twist with Meredith, that was unexspectet, but great. How you discribed that she relaxed and then Addison spanked her. And Julia seeing all this happening..
interested samari chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I think that Addison should be the disciplinarian for the story. After all two spanked women should be bonding over the experience they just went through. Not preparing to be spanked by a new person again. (though my opinion) I look forward to seeing how the story unfolds and how Addison reacts to the whole after effects of the situation. After all she left due to an emergency call. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Ispank chapter 3 . 8/15/2011
I have read alot of spanking stories and one of my top criteria for a good spanking story is could it happen. I must admit I was skeptical you could make a spanking in an elevator realistic.

Well, you have manged to accomplish this and my butt jumps off the chair everytime the elevator starts up as the the woman being spanked frantically rushes around trying to dress before the elevator doors open to a public audience.

This is a HOT Fantasy Story. Please continue this exciting story and let Meredith extend the trapped coed patient's learning curve.
johannashine chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Thanks for chapter two. Her patient really deservs a hard spanking

it would be great if meredith were standing in front of the elevator

good story, hope to read more :-)
Sandra chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Great chapter. Please update soon!
johannashine chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Great start. I cant wait to read more.

What will Addison do, with her patient, what will happen next.

Please update soon.